Reviews for Forever
A Boy Flower chapter 8 . 4/14/2004
I hate her mother. I was happy her and Rini kissesd, though.
A Boy Flower chapter 3 . 4/14/2004
damn myself. I was going to wait until later to finish reviewing - but I loved this one line "She drew me to her for some reason." and I just had to tell you so. ::shoots himself:: okay. I'm making a promise not to review until the END . . . then I'll go read your other stories. Are they all Femslash? I like Femslash - but male better and - yeah. I was rambling . . . ahem.
A Boy Flower chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
she seems ditzy. i love ditzy. ::grabs her:: lol
Irish Rhapsody chapter 7 . 4/12/2004
If you don't update soon, I will pump you for answers, dammit.
_ Though, if she's cutting herself... some of your characters should splurge on a brain. -_- The ones that mutilate themselves or commit suicide or something else equally retarded.
Waking the Dream chapter 6 . 4/10/2004
Awesome beginning of chap 6. Very intense and brought out alot of emotions. Please keep up the awesome writing and update soon!
Irish Rhapsody chapter 6 . 4/1/2004
Aw... *kills the Mom* That cunt.
Pardon the language... -_-;;
Anywho, I think you should introduce the bitch and let her get the pain and crap she deserves. Maybe she falls into a volcano or something. _
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 5 . 2/8/2004
OK..I am way behind on Reviewing...
LOVE THIS STORY TOO! keep up the lovely job that you do in writing
Lovies
Mandy
Irish Rhapsody chapter 5 . 1/30/2004
That was so cute! And I love the names of your restaurants. They kick ass.
Sorry to keep this review so short, but I'm in a hurry to read SF.
Irish Rhapsody chapter 4 . 1/22/2004
Aurora's more like me. Except, again, I don't care about presentations about me. I just know no one cares.
*Clears throat* I was born in the city of Westport... *readers slump in their chairs and snore* O.o
Irish Rhapsody chapter 3 . 1/22/2004
Hmm... anything anyone wants to know about me, I'll tell. I don't do the whole, "I'd tell you more but first I want to get to know you" thing. It's not me. I'll say anything to anyone that'll listen.
Irish Rhapsody chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
She turned off the engine and *then* shifted into Park? O.o You wanna ruin your car, lady?
But anyway... Aurora sounds cool.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2