Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
lilion chapter 22 . 8/26
gosh i lovvvveeeee chris!
how about... you add me to your story and then you make me marry chris .lol. that's a great idea.
i dont like trent. once cheater is always be a cheater. like chris said, old habits die hard. haha
oh, and i love you too. really love the character. bdw, where is mike?
take your time to update, but please not too long. i know how you feels about updating the story but dont have any time. afterall we have our social life
love you, author!
OscarJLaw chapter 22 . 8/19
are we ever getting an end to this amazing story ?
please update

why this and Getting MALCOLM the most awesome stories here

still are not updated.
Worst Person chapter 9 . 7/20
I love stories with field hockey 333
Guest chapter 22 . 7/15
I'm giving up on this story. Might as well just say you're done with it
Guest chapter 22 . 7/13
Chris and Mer! Chris and Mer! Chris and Mer! (repeated 5000 times)
Guest chapter 22 . 6/30
Please update
Kylie chapter 22 . 6/12
The world will end before we see the finish to this story. Please update!
LoveoBloom chapter 16 . 6/11
Oh puhleasee, Chris hurt her again. NOW I AM SOO MAD AT HIM (hahaha, no offence)
LoveoBloom chapter 13 . 6/11
No, are you kidding me! NO NO NO! She can't just go back to Trent! (I LOVE THE STORY THO, no hard feelings)
Tolazytosignin chapter 22 . 5/28
OMG I love this story! keep it up cant wait for the next chapter.
SO chapter 22 . 5/19
WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER GONNA HAPPEN
Guest chapter 22 . 5/13
OMG I hate that this story is making me go like asdfghjkl everytime I finish a chapter and like I know KNOW I just know that the next one will be like 2 years later. I first read this when I was like 17 now I'm 20! Please Please please update!
aight chapter 22 . 5/7
aight bby it's been over a year i need my fix (a.k.a. this story)
OscarJLaw chapter 21 . 5/4
such great great 're an amazing finish it !

also god I love Meredith.I just want her to be happy much as broke her heart very bad and I really don't know if I would except a date invitation from him after everything that went down if I was in her he did treat her terribly when he picked that awful fiance over her and didn't want to admit his feelings to her,which he showed in that scene that he is a huge I don't like the way he behaves like he didn't break her heart back he obviously is a different man,since he became a 't let his parents to control him anymore.

and also Trent,idk even tough he was treating her like a Princess for 4 years,now it gives me a bad feeling that blond bimbo that he works with. he could slowly transform and steadily going back to his high school persona thanks to his new work,aka being a huge he's cheating then he truly is the he never truly saying that once a cheater always a cheater comes to mind and if he did really cheat then Meredith is going to be I don't want that. :( I think she suffered enough in her love thing but here is Chris to save her !
Guest chapter 22 . 4/22