Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
LilithX chapter 22 . 4/15
Holy Cannoli!
I just randomly came back to reread this and found an update :O I had given up hope of ever knowing the end to their story.
But you caused me to stay up late and reread from the beginning to truly enjoy the new update. And I must say I think you represented Meredith's reaction well, especially by breaking the ice between them by acknowledging the awkwardness.
Although I'm saddened by the length, I'm still bouncing up and down in my seat eagerly awaiting the next update!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/7
Please please update soon its just soo good and you take sooo long
Thanks :)
x chapter 22 . 3/30
PLEASE UPDATE... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! :D
Guest chapter 22 . 3/29
I missed you! Please im begging you to update soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/24
i freakin though you abandoned this beautiful story and THANK YOU for updating. i had given up on this one and even un-bookmarked it. but what a peefect chapter
now dun keep us waiting for long. 3
ASDFGHJKL chapter 22 . 3/18
HOLY FREAKING CRAP A YEAR AND A HALF IS WAY TOO LONG MY DEAR!

OK BUT srsly this chapter was perf, so it makes up for that, dw.

well, ok. it was perfect minus the fact that it was a tad short, but you mentioned that already so

I'm just grateful that you haven't given up on this story. I've been a fan for the past 3ish years, and I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED for the rest of this story! hopefully it'll be done before I graduate high school, but we'll see, yeah?(:

[I was reading this as a little 14 year old, if you can believe that.]

I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite stories on here. I love your writing style, I don't hate Meredith as a main character (that's more rare than I care to admit), Chris is fab of course, the characters seem real and not forced, the plot seems like it's going somewhere, etc.

I feel like this story can only go one way from here, and that's UP.

anyway. this chapter was fab. I hope I'll get to read more before YOU graduate as well hahahaha

thanks for writing this!(: it's great(:
Zazajo chapter 22 . 3/17
Please update soon! I was having this feeling. It was telling me to go log in on fictionpress. Haven't really done it in a year or so. And to my surprise you updated! The universe works wonders. I love this story so much, i wished i read it the first time around. But now i have to do with waiting. Please don't be long. Please pretty please. Please please. Hahah. Greeting from Holland.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 22 . 3/16
Ughhhh I'm really curious what Trent's up to. Is he being good, and just working long hours, or is he playing around (and working long hours)? I don't know who I want her to be with!
Alexis Eraka chapter 22 . 3/15
I waited to read this for so long and was SO excited and SHOCKED to see that you had updated! Cant wait to read chapter 23 and I hope you post it soon :)
gulistanlik chapter 22 . 3/14
I ship Chris and Meredith but it really is wrong for her to be there under the circumstances- she's still in love with him and she's in denial about it. Sighs. Wonder if she'll admit to herself and take action accordingly. Really glad you updated!
Kiss The Stars With Me chapter 22 . 3/14
So I was super excited to see that you updated this story especially after I just reread it only a couple of weeks ago. I absolutely love your writing style. It's really fluid and something I wish was evident in my own style. I can't wait to see more!
Hizuki chapter 22 . 3/13
I'm so glad you updated! Thank you so much! I totally forgot how much I loved this story until I re read it from chapter 1 to chapter 22! And oh lord Chris is back! I was sort of rooting for Trent because of how much he had changed but now after working so much and a female coworker is hitting him up?! My faith in him is becoming shaky :( I just hope Mere isn't going to be the one that slips up you know? But I can't wait for more! I hope you update soon! Keep up the amazing work
MileyRowling chapter 22 . 3/13
Nice work!
CoConutella chapter 22 . 3/13
I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! but im glad to hear you've been gone cuz you were taking care of grad school! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT and keep it up 3 im willing to wait an eternity as long as you dont quit on writing! 333333 ahhh i missed chris and his sexiness so much *_*
LadeyJezzabella chapter 22 . 3/13
Wow! An update! This is great. I honestly love this story so I am glad you are sticking with it; the time gap is no problem, we all have writer's block! Keep it up, I can't wait for the next update! Jess xx xx
1,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »