Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
Guest chapter 22 . 10/16
Have you giving up on this story?
Guest chapter 22 . 9/19
Agreed
\/
Angel Princess 31 chapter 22 . 9/9
Okay, now that I have signed in just so that I can leave TWO, AMAZING reviews, here goes . . .

I seriously could not stop reading this. Hence why I didn't review until the last chapter. It's been an amazing ride to read this story. I think I can honestly say it might be my favorite (and the best) on this site. Mere and Chris are so cute together and I absolutely adore them XD Even if you've put me under so much emotional distress. I've literally cried during some of the chapters, and felt like a fist was gripping my chest, cutting off all my air flow and stopping my heart. It was very painful.

And I'm actually taking the ACT tomorrow morning bright and early, and I haven't studied at all for the past three days . . . I couldn't get this story out of my mind.

You said you wouldn't give up on it, so please please please don't! Please update like I'm sure SO many people want you to!

-Angel Princess 31
Angel Princess31 chapter 22 . 9/9
I honestly cannot say how much I LOVE this story! I was more than halfway through when I saw you haven't updated in two years. And how it's KILLING me! Please please please update this again! You write so well, and the story is so captivating and . . . gah, it's just amazing. And she and Chris are just meant for each other!

Seriously. Please update this. You're an amazing writer and this story is just amazing and so well written.

-Angel princess 31
ThisBeautifulInsanity chapter 22 . 9/1
Curious as to if this will ever be completed? I was going through my list of favorites and stumbled upon it again. I'd love to see whatever happened to Chris and Mere's story (regardless of the current circumstance, I've gotta say I still don't think Trent's future with her is so bright, haha), so an update would make my day, regardless of how late it may be ;)
UGH chapter 22 . 8/18
UGH. UPDATE.
Nicole chapter 22 . 7/11
Come on I love this story I hope mer and Chris get together when are you going to update I hope soon pls
question chapter 22 . 6/12
did you die?
Guest chapter 22 . 4/23
Me too, Mollie! Me and you both *sigh*
Not like it's been 2 years or anything...
Mollie chapter 22 . 4/22
Please update this, I want to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/9
Please update
Guest chapter 22 . 2/4
What must we do for you to update?
Guest chapter 22 . 1/28
Please please please update! Or at least let us know what's going on with the story/if there's any chance of an update.
Du chapter 22 . 1/24
Whyyy, whyy haven't you continued this story? It has been such a rollercoaster. At times I found myself liking Trent much more than Chris... Please, don't forget about this!
stace chapter 22 . 1/10
bruh. it's almost been two years.
1,232 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »