Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
Savagemee chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Pleaseee updateeee this...it's been very long. :'((
Guest chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
Hey please updatee...it's been so long. :'((
rosieroo chapter 21 . 11/9/2012
I can't believe this story has been on here since 2004 and I've only just found it! I really liked it and thought you portrayed 17 year old Meredith really well - mature but she did show her age at times, which made her realistic. Truthfully, I hope she kicks Trent out of her life and takes Chris back! I did dislike Chris for a while, but this chapter, you made him so much more confident with himself, and I could tell that through the dialogue. So you did a great job of showing and not telling!
Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/6/2012
Hey I just read all of it. Took me two nights to read it, but believe me bud, it was just all worth it. I love the way you've designed this. The concept is exceptionally beautiful and you did extreme justice to it. :$

Butut seems like you've not been a regular updater. :[ I would be glad if you take some time out and complete this wonderful piece of writing. It's not really pleasing for a reader to not finish reading something which really is fantastic. Please update soon. (:

Thanks, good luck.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
"...so I'm hoping once this one was posted, we can finally get it up to speed relatively quickly."

Just stop and be real. We all know that is a lie.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
are u alive?please do something!
Aonia chapter 21 . 10/20/2012
I have to say I do love an older man ;) but 10years is the max for me. My husband is seven years older than me and is totally like Chris in the sense that he gets me and when hes mad boy is he mad :D I was 19 and he was 26 when we got married it was an arranged marriage but hey he was rich, smart and sexy as hell. We've been married for four years now but when I read this story it totally reminded me of sort of our love story, please finish it cause I'm a total fan!
Anon chapter 21 . 10/16/2012
OOps! my bad...I thought its done. Anyway please update soon...
Anon chapter 21 . 10/16/2012
I loved this story but then end left me wanting more. You should really do a sequel.
worthwritingfor chapter 21 . 10/15/2012
4 months... :( Update please!

-Odasity
justwhatevering chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
i love this so much, but this is taking too long):
justwhatevering chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
should i just give up waiting?):
torrential2rayn chapter 21 . 9/27/2012
I've really enjoyed the story so far! Thank you! I read it all today.
SunshineRay chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This first chapter was really cute! Meredith is absolutely adorable! Chris is so admirable, gosh, we need more fifteen year olds like that in our world LOL
Sam chapter 21 . 9/17/2012
Let me start by saying I absolutely love your writing style. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this, and I can't wait for chapter 22 - please hurry! I managed to read the story in 2 days, and I don't think I can stand to wait very long

Keep it up! x