Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
POISON APPLE chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
Guest chapter 21 . 12/3/2012
updateee pleaseee :'(
AlanisBRAVO chapter 21 . 12/1/2012
Finally they meet again ! Update soon ! I love this story.
atlalok33 chapter 21 . 12/1/2012
OY! Where's the new chapter?! I'm waiting eagerly for Trent and for Chris' & Meredith's meeting! YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON.
Wanderingreader chapter 21 . 11/20/2012
Please update! I'm still waiting.
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Hello, darlin'! Sorry this has taken so long, I've been a bit busy :( Anyway, your story has been added under the Forbidden section of A Drop of Romeo! Yay! Here's your review:

Melissa Thinks: An age difference, a fiance, a boyfriend, and a crazy family. With all the things getting in the way of their relationship, you’d think Meredith and Chris weren’t meant to be. So of course it’s obvious to the reader that they are. Ever since Chris started babysitting Mere, she’s had the biggest crush on him. Conveniently, not only is he: a) in love with her older sister, b) the biggest nerd ever, and c) many years older than her, but he’s also leaving to go to college soon. It isn’t until years later, when Mere is in high school, that he comes back and this time he’s rich, handsome, and totally attracted to Meredith. Will she win him over or will their many obstacles get in the way of true love?

Honestly, the plot is amazing. I love these kinds of stories, but I never find one that has the man come back looking smexy. There’s crazy sexual tension between Chris and Mere. I want them together so bad that it hurts. NiteSkyStar tells the story beautifully, with great flow and amazing creativity. You never know what’ll happen next with this story; it’s an uncliched cliche. From the Cradle to the Grave is definitely one of my favorite Forbidden stories.
mxymx chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Good Lord I cannot get enough of this
mxymx chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
I simply cannot get enough of this story. I actually found myself stopping for a moment, then laughed, and whispered "this is so good this is so good." To myself.
IT'S THAT GOOD. I love Chris and I love the dialogue and you've really done a great job with this story...I can imagine everything.
The only constructive criticism I would have is that you tend to repeat "ice blue eyes" "aqua eyes" or such like that. Otherwise...amazing! xo
anita darling chapter 21 . 11/18/2012
Okay, so, I haven't reviewed up until this point because I have been so enraptured with Meredith, Paige, Victoria, Chris, Trent … goodness, everything. I am so glad that the lovely ladies at ADoR reviewed this so highly because, no doubt, otherwise I would've never read this. Most commonly, I don't care much for Forbidden clichés, but this is something else. Oh my gosh, I stayed up until two a.m. this morning reading this, even though I had to be up early for a family luncheon. (I'm a sucker for a good romance, and also rather impatient when it comes to knowing what will happen next—despite this, I am not the kind of girl who reviews with an 'update soon!' or anything of the kind. I realise that good writing (and plot-planning) isn't a speedy process, and that it takes time.) I am just hoping that FictionPress actually sends me an email when your story is updated, because it never seems to send me alerts, which is unfortunate (thus I will bookmark your story and check regularly for updates, m'lady). I think I've gotten a little off-track here, in terms of review writing. I guess the main thing I'm going for is that: This, your creation, your story is brilliant. If this were available for purchase, I would buy it. Chris is great, if somewhat frustrating. Meredith is amazing, and I like that you haven't made her the ugly duckling because, I mean, one) how many ugly ducklings get married to swans? two) very few stories are written so obviously about swan-females, they're always subtle hints and you say it outright and that's great and I'm rambling again. I like—no, love—a lot of things about FCG (if I may abbreviate it as such) and I hope you keep writing this (and in general) at your own pace.

xoxo Anita
mxymx chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Polarberry chapter 21 . 11/17/2012
Oh my gosh, I read this all in a day. I love it! I feel that even though Trent really seems to have changed, he truly hasn't, like he will cheat on Meredith with his secretary.
mxymx chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Where do I even begin?
Your writing is...phenomenal. Magical. The best by far, I've ever read on Fictionpress. Seriously, your language is so rich and you somehow make every sentence sparkle.
Amazing plot too...I'm only starting chapter three now but I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS. I've never read a story like this!
foodieriana chapter 21 . 11/14/2012
This story has me HOOKED. I wasn't able to turn away from it. I like how Trent has changed from being the little d-bag to a devoted boyfriend to Meredith... well I guess he's not the best boyfriend right now, but you know what I mean. If Meredith finds out that he cheated or something, I will throw a fit because I love Trent. But I also love Chris too so I'm conflicted. Ahh I love both of them, but if Mere is having super strong feelings for Chris I think she should just break up with Trent before it's too late. I think that if Trent truly loves her then he should be able to let her go. Also, I am glad that Chris finally gained some balls and stood up against his parents sigh.
ninetemptations chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
Gah, I just read all 21 chapters of this and all I can say is that it is perfect. Your writing is flawless, and feelings you write between Meredith and Chris are so real, and so palpable that I can honestly feel the sexual tension and strings that keep them together. I absolutely love this!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
So, I've just read up to chapter 6 so far and although I like the story and it's quite cute, I can't help but be slightly irritated by Meredith. She seems mature and everything which is likeable but she's also very much a 'damsel in distress' up until this point. I probably won't end up reading further because of the way she acts. It just causes a sort of itch in me that I can't scratch because even though she's supposedly top of her class and intelligent, she certainly doesn't act that way. I would also suggest finding a synonym for "giggle" as you use it almost 10 times in the fifth chapter alone. Personally, I hate that word and it gives me the image of a bimbo. Or maybe try to reduce the amount of times the characters laugh.
Anyway, you're clearly doing something right as you've got so many reviews. You've got a good plot; I just have some trouble relating to your characters.
1,216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »