Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
jorie chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
wow.. i totally did not expect that at the end.. i had to go back a few paragraphs and read again after seeing the word "Trent"
I literally paused and said "What?"
this is really good!
Melody-lightful chapter 21 . 7/5/2012
Omg, I've just read this story in one sitting, AND HOT DAYUM, IS THIS AMAZING. I am so emotionally invested in this story, it's unreal. I almost died during Chapter 13 and 16. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? This is such an emotional rollercoaster and I'm hooked! Please update. I'm having withdrawl symptoms already :(
cosmopolitan chapter 21 . 7/4/2012
I actually just discovered this story and am absolutely in love with it! thank you for writing and sharing
demonChild17 chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
awesomechapter
Sneha903 chapter 21 . 6/27/2012
that was a good chapter,although i wasnt expecting her to rethink hjer decision to go out with him, keep it up and dont take too long :)
Kwirk chapter 21 . 6/25/2012
Ooooh! i hope they kiss on that date :) I'm so excited to read more! dude. update. like tomorrow. like soon. like please? like oh my hell i'm so excited! :D

but seriously.

update.

like now.

ish.

lol.

3 / me :)
A Helping Soul chapter 21 . 6/25/2012
OH MY HELLLL! YOU UPDATED! THAT WAS SO AMAZING! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE AGAIN SOON! I AM SO HOOKED ON THIS STORY! DON'T MAKE ME WAIT! :D

please update super duper soon!
FlutterFly chapter 21 . 6/24/2012
Eeeep! update! :D

Chris is so cute, even though he broke my heart before, i like his enthusiam :) and I'm rooting for him!

I do hope though that Trent isn't cheating on her as I'd like to see Meredith choose Chris out of love not circumstance.

And your editing was well worth the wait! I like Meredith's reaction to meeting Chris again :) She was clearly excited but still realistically was hesitant and maintained her dignity! I especially like that she is making Chris sweat a little XD.

anyways amazing chapter :D and update sooonnnn!
queenjade chapter 21 . 6/24/2012
COME BACKK! I need Chris and Meredith in my life!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I think Mere gave up really fast.i mean the guy broke her heart,threw her out of his apartment,choose some ice queen instead of her even though he was in love with her,and then realize he's not happy? And Mere just agreed to go on a DATE WITH HIM? OooOooh i can't wait for that date! Can you at least make up your last delay and update sooner this time? Let's just say this story's really addicting!
1,154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »