Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
PLEASE UPDATE chapter 21 . 12/24/2012
I am in love with this story... It is truly amazing! :)
I love Chris.. He is so sweet!

PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
You haven't updated in months.. I hope you will soon :)
x
vividized chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This story is so good. I read this in one night because I couldn't stop reading. I have been looking for a story with a good plot and good characters, and this story fulfills it all. I hope you will update soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/22/2012
updateeee pleeeeseee...r u ever going 2 updateee?! :XX
Fiorence90 chapter 21 . 12/19/2012
Hi! This chapter is excellent, it had me sighing all along. Im thrilled Chris is back :)
So please, please update soon, Im dying to read the next chapter!
thanks!
raina-night chapter 21 . 12/17/2012
This story is seriously addictive,don't give up.
-Raina
bloomsburry chapter 21 . 12/17/2012
This is such a beautiful story. I wish you could have finish it...
jellyjellybean chapter 21 . 12/14/2012
"He chuckled softly to himself, before pausing and staring at her for a long moment, his eyes suddenly focused on her more carefully than ever. He spoke, his tone perfectly even... but even so, Meredith couldn't help but notice a slight undercurrent of intent interest in his seemingly calm voice. 'But enough about me. What about you, Meredith? How's your love life going these days?'"

for some reason, this paragraph sticks. i read your fantastic story, shook my fist at at the long lapse between your last update, went on with my life. but somehow, i can't get over this paragraph; i've had to return to it several times, just to reread it. you've captured the essence. meredith's reaction is absolutely right on target.

your sentences are so precise and carefully constructed. you're always on top of the changing situation. well done!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/13/2012
Pleaseeeeee updateeeeeeeeeeeeee! 3
imperfectlyokay chapter 21 . 12/10/2012
WOW. Just wow. I can't believe this story - it's so amazing! The connection between your characters is unbelievable. I love Paige; she's the perfect best friend. And Trent's a doll, but I have the sad feeling that something's going on that he hasn't told Meredith.

I'm sure you don't get this from your readers often - pretty sure the majority are Team MereChris - but I'm actually rooting for Trent. Ultimately, I get why Chris was such an indecisive ass when Mere was 18 and I don't blame him but if he's still having issues admitting his feelings for her, Trent's a better option.

Really hoping you update soon! Loving it.
veroniica chapter 21 . 12/7/2012
Más? Jobaaaa es que tardas mucho tiempo en actualizar :(
POISON APPLE chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
LOVE THIS STORY! I'M SUPER ADDICTED,HAVE BEEN SINCE THE FIRST CHAPTER. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! BTW FYI I HONESTLY THINK YOUR ANEXCELLENT WRITER! PLEASE UPDATE SOON SO I CAN FEED MY ADDICTION! LOL
Guest chapter 21 . 12/3/2012
updateee pleaseee :'(
AlanisBRAVO chapter 21 . 12/1/2012
Finally they meet again ! Update soon ! I love this story.
atlalok33 chapter 21 . 12/1/2012
OY! Where's the new chapter?! I'm waiting eagerly for Trent and for Chris' & Meredith's meeting! YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON.
Wanderingreader chapter 21 . 11/20/2012
Please update! I'm still waiting.
1,226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »