Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
vivian112233 chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
AWWW MOAR!
vivian112233 chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
No! Curse you, sweatshirt! Meredith was so happy with TRENT! Don't go there, girl!
vivian112233 chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
Aww... so sad! Hopefully it doesn't end this way ;)
dharleiin28 chapter 21 . 1/16/2013
so tell me, do you have plans of updating this story ever? ugghh. please update. :)
Lauren Stargazer chapter 21 . 1/8/2013
I just wanted to stop by and say that I love this story. I know it's been awhile since you last updated, but I'm still eagerly waiting for more. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
God!i'm so eager to know what's going to save us from this misary!
Savagemee chapter 21 . 12/29/2012
Is this story ever going to be updatedd?! I wish to read the end. :((( Plz update!
PLEASE UPDATE chapter 21 . 12/24/2012
I am in love with this story... It is truly amazing! :)
I love Chris.. He is so sweet!

PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
You haven't updated in months.. I hope you will soon :)
x
vividized chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This story is so good. I read this in one night because I couldn't stop reading. I have been looking for a story with a good plot and good characters, and this story fulfills it all. I hope you will update soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/22/2012
updateeee pleeeeseee...r u ever going 2 updateee?! :XX
Fiorence90 chapter 21 . 12/19/2012
Hi! This chapter is excellent, it had me sighing all along. Im thrilled Chris is back :)
So please, please update soon, Im dying to read the next chapter!
thanks!
raina-night chapter 21 . 12/17/2012
This story is seriously addictive,don't give up.
-Raina
Vermillion Gates chapter 21 . 12/17/2012
This is such a beautiful story. I wish you could have finish it...
jellyjellybean chapter 21 . 12/14/2012
"He chuckled softly to himself, before pausing and staring at her for a long moment, his eyes suddenly focused on her more carefully than ever. He spoke, his tone perfectly even... but even so, Meredith couldn't help but notice a slight undercurrent of intent interest in his seemingly calm voice. 'But enough about me. What about you, Meredith? How's your love life going these days?'"

for some reason, this paragraph sticks. i read your fantastic story, shook my fist at at the long lapse between your last update, went on with my life. but somehow, i can't get over this paragraph; i've had to return to it several times, just to reread it. you've captured the essence. meredith's reaction is absolutely right on target.

your sentences are so precise and carefully constructed. you're always on top of the changing situation. well done!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/13/2012