Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
Guest chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
are u alive?please do something!
Aonia chapter 21 . 10/20/2012
I have to say I do love an older man ;) but 10years is the max for me. My husband is seven years older than me and is totally like Chris in the sense that he gets me and when hes mad boy is he mad :D I was 19 and he was 26 when we got married it was an arranged marriage but hey he was rich, smart and sexy as hell. We've been married for four years now but when I read this story it totally reminded me of sort of our love story, please finish it cause I'm a total fan!
Anon chapter 21 . 10/16/2012
OOps! my bad...I thought its done. Anyway please update soon...
Anon chapter 21 . 10/16/2012
I loved this story but then end left me wanting more. You should really do a sequel.
worthwritingfor chapter 21 . 10/15/2012
4 months... :( Update please!

-Odasity
justwhatevering chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
i love this so much, but this is taking too long):
justwhatevering chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
should i just give up waiting?):
torrential2rayn chapter 21 . 9/27/2012
I've really enjoyed the story so far! Thank you! I read it all today.
SunshineRay chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This first chapter was really cute! Meredith is absolutely adorable! Chris is so admirable, gosh, we need more fifteen year olds like that in our world LOL
Sam chapter 21 . 9/17/2012
Let me start by saying I absolutely love your writing style. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this, and I can't wait for chapter 22 - please hurry! I managed to read the story in 2 days, and I don't think I can stand to wait very long

Keep it up! x
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Listen, babe. If you're not going to finish this story ever, then please, by all means, let us know! I'm pretty dang sick of the suspense. I just want to know what's going to happen! I think we all agree here - we do not care whether it is perfectly edited!
Guest Account chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
please hurry and update!):
Blonde.Ambitions chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
ahhh please update soon! i'm a new reader, so i really want to see where this is going to go!
veroniica chapter 21 . 9/4/2012
PLEASE MORE? :(
wandering reader chapter 21 . 9/3/2012
Hi! It's been more than 2 months...when are you going to update this story? I'm already looking forward to the next chapters. Can wait to see what will happen next.

Love this story..and I like your picture for this one.

Have a good day!