Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
jorie chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
I'm liking Trent more and more.. Too bad though, I know he's gonna get his heart broken.. :(
jorie chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
wow.. i totally did not expect that at the end.. i had to go back a few paragraphs and read again after seeing the word "Trent"
I literally paused and said "What?"
this is really good!
Melody-lightful chapter 21 . 7/5/2012
Omg, I've just read this story in one sitting, AND HOT DAYUM, IS THIS AMAZING. I am so emotionally invested in this story, it's unreal. I almost died during Chapter 13 and 16. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? This is such an emotional rollercoaster and I'm hooked! Please update. I'm having withdrawl symptoms already :(
cosmopolitan chapter 21 . 7/4/2012
I actually just discovered this story and am absolutely in love with it! thank you for writing and sharing
demonChild17 chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
awesomechapter
Sneha903 chapter 21 . 6/27/2012
that was a good chapter,although i wasnt expecting her to rethink hjer decision to go out with him, keep it up and dont take too long :)
Kwirk chapter 21 . 6/25/2012
Ooooh! i hope they kiss on that date :) I'm so excited to read more! dude. update. like tomorrow. like soon. like please? like oh my hell i'm so excited! :D

but seriously.

update.

like now.

ish.

lol.

3 / me :)
A Helping Soul chapter 21 . 6/25/2012
OH MY HELLLL! YOU UPDATED! THAT WAS SO AMAZING! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE AGAIN SOON! I AM SO HOOKED ON THIS STORY! DON'T MAKE ME WAIT! :D

please update super duper soon!
FlutterFly chapter 21 . 6/24/2012
Eeeep! update! :D

Chris is so cute, even though he broke my heart before, i like his enthusiam :) and I'm rooting for him!

I do hope though that Trent isn't cheating on her as I'd like to see Meredith choose Chris out of love not circumstance.

And your editing was well worth the wait! I like Meredith's reaction to meeting Chris again :) She was clearly excited but still realistically was hesitant and maintained her dignity! I especially like that she is making Chris sweat a little XD.

anyways amazing chapter :D and update sooonnnn!
queenjade chapter 21 . 6/24/2012
COME BACKK! I need Chris and Meredith in my life!
1,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »