Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
bloomsburry chapter 21 . 12/17/2012
This is such a beautiful story. I wish you could have finish it...
jellyjellybean chapter 21 . 12/14/2012
"He chuckled softly to himself, before pausing and staring at her for a long moment, his eyes suddenly focused on her more carefully than ever. He spoke, his tone perfectly even... but even so, Meredith couldn't help but notice a slight undercurrent of intent interest in his seemingly calm voice. 'But enough about me. What about you, Meredith? How's your love life going these days?'"

for some reason, this paragraph sticks. i read your fantastic story, shook my fist at at the long lapse between your last update, went on with my life. but somehow, i can't get over this paragraph; i've had to return to it several times, just to reread it. you've captured the essence. meredith's reaction is absolutely right on target.

your sentences are so precise and carefully constructed. you're always on top of the changing situation. well done!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/13/2012
Pleaseeeeee updateeeeeeeeeeeeee! 3
imperfectlyokay chapter 21 . 12/10/2012
WOW. Just wow. I can't believe this story - it's so amazing! The connection between your characters is unbelievable. I love Paige; she's the perfect best friend. And Trent's a doll, but I have the sad feeling that something's going on that he hasn't told Meredith.

I'm sure you don't get this from your readers often - pretty sure the majority are Team MereChris - but I'm actually rooting for Trent. Ultimately, I get why Chris was such an indecisive ass when Mere was 18 and I don't blame him but if he's still having issues admitting his feelings for her, Trent's a better option.

Really hoping you update soon! Loving it.
veroniica chapter 21 . 12/7/2012
Más? Jobaaaa es que tardas mucho tiempo en actualizar :(
POISON APPLE chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
LOVE THIS STORY! I'M SUPER ADDICTED,HAVE BEEN SINCE THE FIRST CHAPTER. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! BTW FYI I HONESTLY THINK YOUR ANEXCELLENT WRITER! PLEASE UPDATE SOON SO I CAN FEED MY ADDICTION! LOL
Guest chapter 21 . 12/3/2012
updateee pleaseee :'(
AlanisBRAVO chapter 21 . 12/1/2012
Finally they meet again ! Update soon ! I love this story.
atlalok33 chapter 21 . 12/1/2012
OY! Where's the new chapter?! I'm waiting eagerly for Trent and for Chris' & Meredith's meeting! YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON.
Wanderingreader chapter 21 . 11/20/2012
Please update! I'm still waiting.
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Hello, darlin'! Sorry this has taken so long, I've been a bit busy :( Anyway, your story has been added under the Forbidden section of A Drop of Romeo! Yay! Here's your review:

Melissa Thinks: An age difference, a fiance, a boyfriend, and a crazy family. With all the things getting in the way of their relationship, you’d think Meredith and Chris weren’t meant to be. So of course it’s obvious to the reader that they are. Ever since Chris started babysitting Mere, she’s had the biggest crush on him. Conveniently, not only is he: a) in love with her older sister, b) the biggest nerd ever, and c) many years older than her, but he’s also leaving to go to college soon. It isn’t until years later, when Mere is in high school, that he comes back and this time he’s rich, handsome, and totally attracted to Meredith. Will she win him over or will their many obstacles get in the way of true love?

Honestly, the plot is amazing. I love these kinds of stories, but I never find one that has the man come back looking smexy. There’s crazy sexual tension between Chris and Mere. I want them together so bad that it hurts. NiteSkyStar tells the story beautifully, with great flow and amazing creativity. You never know what’ll happen next with this story; it’s an uncliched cliche. From the Cradle to the Grave is definitely one of my favorite Forbidden stories.
mxymx chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Good Lord I cannot get enough of this
mxymx chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
I simply cannot get enough of this story. I actually found myself stopping for a moment, then laughed, and whispered "this is so good this is so good." To myself.
IT'S THAT GOOD. I love Chris and I love the dialogue and you've really done a great job with this story...I can imagine everything.
The only constructive criticism I would have is that you tend to repeat "ice blue eyes" "aqua eyes" or such like that. Otherwise...amazing! xo
anita darling chapter 21 . 11/18/2012
Okay, so, I haven't reviewed up until this point because I have been so enraptured with Meredith, Paige, Victoria, Chris, Trent … goodness, everything. I am so glad that the lovely ladies at ADoR reviewed this so highly because, no doubt, otherwise I would've never read this. Most commonly, I don't care much for Forbidden clichés, but this is something else. Oh my gosh, I stayed up until two a.m. this morning reading this, even though I had to be up early for a family luncheon. (I'm a sucker for a good romance, and also rather impatient when it comes to knowing what will happen next—despite this, I am not the kind of girl who reviews with an 'update soon!' or anything of the kind. I realise that good writing (and plot-planning) isn't a speedy process, and that it takes time.) I am just hoping that FictionPress actually sends me an email when your story is updated, because it never seems to send me alerts, which is unfortunate (thus I will bookmark your story and check regularly for updates, m'lady). I think I've gotten a little off-track here, in terms of review writing. I guess the main thing I'm going for is that: This, your creation, your story is brilliant. If this were available for purchase, I would buy it. Chris is great, if somewhat frustrating. Meredith is amazing, and I like that you haven't made her the ugly duckling because, I mean, one) how many ugly ducklings get married to swans? two) very few stories are written so obviously about swan-females, they're always subtle hints and you say it outright and that's great and I'm rambling again. I like—no, love—a lot of things about FCG (if I may abbreviate it as such) and I hope you keep writing this (and in general) at your own pace.

xoxo Anita