Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 21 . 2/1/2013
She still loves him, well, has feelings for him. You know, she should just go for what she feels. I get that love can be scary and all that, but you can't, or shouldn't, live life like a coward. I don't know, that's just my opinion on all this. I just think she needs to go for what she wants, not what she's forcing herself into what she thinks she wants.
dharney-barney chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
haaha love it
vivian112233 chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
AWWW MOAR!
vivian112233 chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
No! Curse you, sweatshirt! Meredith was so happy with TRENT! Don't go there, girl!
vivian112233 chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
Aww... so sad! Hopefully it doesn't end this way ;)
dharleiin28 chapter 21 . 1/16/2013
so tell me, do you have plans of updating this story ever? ugghh. please update. :)
Lauren Stargazer chapter 21 . 1/8/2013
I just wanted to stop by and say that I love this story. I know it's been awhile since you last updated, but I'm still eagerly waiting for more. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
God!i'm so eager to know what's going to save us from this misary!
Savagemee chapter 21 . 12/29/2012
Is this story ever going to be updatedd?! I wish to read the end. :((( Plz update!
PLEASE UPDATE chapter 21 . 12/24/2012
I am in love with this story... It is truly amazing! :)
I love Chris.. He is so sweet!

PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
You haven't updated in months.. I hope you will soon :)
x
vividized chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This story is so good. I read this in one night because I couldn't stop reading. I have been looking for a story with a good plot and good characters, and this story fulfills it all. I hope you will update soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/22/2012
updateeee pleeeeseee...r u ever going 2 updateee?! :XX
Fiorence90 chapter 21 . 12/19/2012
Hi! This chapter is excellent, it had me sighing all along. Im thrilled Chris is back :)
So please, please update soon, Im dying to read the next chapter!
thanks!
raina-night chapter 21 . 12/17/2012
This story is seriously addictive,don't give up.
-Raina
Vermillion Gates chapter 21 . 12/17/2012
This is such a beautiful story. I wish you could have finish it...
1,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »