Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
foodieriana chapter 21 . 11/14/2012
This story has me HOOKED. I wasn't able to turn away from it. I like how Trent has changed from being the little d-bag to a devoted boyfriend to Meredith... well I guess he's not the best boyfriend right now, but you know what I mean. If Meredith finds out that he cheated or something, I will throw a fit because I love Trent. But I also love Chris too so I'm conflicted. Ahh I love both of them, but if Mere is having super strong feelings for Chris I think she should just break up with Trent before it's too late. I think that if Trent truly loves her then he should be able to let her go. Also, I am glad that Chris finally gained some balls and stood up against his parents sigh.
ninetemptations chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
Gah, I just read all 21 chapters of this and all I can say is that it is perfect. Your writing is flawless, and feelings you write between Meredith and Chris are so real, and so palpable that I can honestly feel the sexual tension and strings that keep them together. I absolutely love this!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Hi,
So, I've just read up to chapter 6 so far and although I like the story and it's quite cute, I can't help but be slightly irritated by Meredith. She seems mature and everything which is likeable but she's also very much a 'damsel in distress' up until this point. I probably won't end up reading further because of the way she acts. It just causes a sort of itch in me that I can't scratch because even though she's supposedly top of her class and intelligent, she certainly doesn't act that way. I would also suggest finding a synonym for "giggle" as you use it almost 10 times in the fifth chapter alone. Personally, I hate that word and it gives me the image of a bimbo. Or maybe try to reduce the amount of times the characters laugh.
Anyway, you're clearly doing something right as you've got so many reviews. You've got a good plot; I just have some trouble relating to your characters.
Savagemee chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Pleaseee updateeee this...it's been very long. :'((
Guest chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
Hey please updatee...it's been so long. :'((
rosieroo chapter 21 . 11/9/2012
I can't believe this story has been on here since 2004 and I've only just found it! I really liked it and thought you portrayed 17 year old Meredith really well - mature but she did show her age at times, which made her realistic. Truthfully, I hope she kicks Trent out of her life and takes Chris back! I did dislike Chris for a while, but this chapter, you made him so much more confident with himself, and I could tell that through the dialogue. So you did a great job of showing and not telling!
Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/6/2012
Hey I just read all of it. Took me two nights to read it, but believe me bud, it was just all worth it. I love the way you've designed this. The concept is exceptionally beautiful and you did extreme justice to it. :$

Butut seems like you've not been a regular updater. :[ I would be glad if you take some time out and complete this wonderful piece of writing. It's not really pleasing for a reader to not finish reading something which really is fantastic. Please update soon. (:

Thanks, good luck.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
"...so I'm hoping once this one was posted, we can finally get it up to speed relatively quickly."

Just stop and be real. We all know that is a lie.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
are u alive?please do something!
Aonia chapter 21 . 10/20/2012
I have to say I do love an older man ;) but 10years is the max for me. My husband is seven years older than me and is totally like Chris in the sense that he gets me and when hes mad boy is he mad :D I was 19 and he was 26 when we got married it was an arranged marriage but hey he was rich, smart and sexy as hell. We've been married for four years now but when I read this story it totally reminded me of sort of our love story, please finish it cause I'm a total fan!
Anon chapter 21 . 10/16/2012
OOps! my bad...I thought its done. Anyway please update soon...
Anon chapter 21 . 10/16/2012
I loved this story but then end left me wanting more. You should really do a sequel.
worthwritingfor chapter 21 . 10/15/2012
4 months... :( Update please!

-Odasity
justwhatevering chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
i love this so much, but this is taking too long):
justwhatevering chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
should i just give up waiting?):
1,204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »