Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
Nicole chapter 22 . 2/5
Yay your back I love your story I can't wait for next chapter I want Chris and mere together I like their chemistry pls pls update soon I can't wait what's happening next
Guest chapter 22 . 1/29
UGH

UPDATE

LITERALLY DYING OVER HERE NBD
Melissa chapter 22 . 11/20/2014
Please don't let this story be over! Hope grad school is going well but it would be amazing if you updated this story. Consider it our Christmas present :)
PLS chapter 22 . 11/15/2014
psssssst

PLS

PLS

UPDATE

ok? ok. ily. ur fabulous.
ugh chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
update ugh
ahem chapter 1 . 10/8/2014

ahem

ay bby when u gonna update this story is fab
LaxVi chapter 22 . 10/1/2014
Woah, I didn't even know this chapter was up. I think I left off at chapter 21 and always thought you hasn't updated. Anyways! I liked the chapter and am curious to see what dinner's like for the both of them. Keep up the good work! And congratulations on the Grad school graduation. I know how tough that can be. )
Alixah chapter 22 . 9/22/2014
update fast!
puhleez!
And end it fast too. :/D
Damned to heaven chapter 22 . 8/17/2014
I've seen this story around when searching for something to read and always avoided reading it just because it wasn't completed, and then today I gave in. Boy am I glad I did.
I don't know what I was expecting but you surpassed all and any expectations I had. You've got great characters, great writing, great storyline...and well, I just loved it all.
I liked how it all ended up but I definitely miss the old (well, young) Mere and Chris. Hopefully this time they get it right.

Thank you for the great read.
Urgent chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
Have mercy and update please! PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
Soooo have you graduated from grad school yet? If so, congrats! Anyway, PLEASE update soon! We miss Chris and Mere :(
hunter005 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Please update soon! Please!
Grespitchied chapter 22 . 7/3/2014
Gosh I love this story SOOOOO MUCH! You've given the,mso much history that I feel so attached to the characters! I cannot get enough of this! I did not expect that restaurant scene at all! When it finally dawned on me that that was about to happen I just had the biggest smile ever! I really appreciate the build up! It just sucks to have to wait for this story to end! I have no idea if it will span years but it is comforting to know that you are settled in finishing this story! Youre such a talented writers! Please update soon :)
Grespitchied chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
GASHHHHHHHHH I'm my only in this chapter and I am just smiling the entire way! I have never felt this girly! This story just brings out all the the childish giddiness in me! I can't wait for you to finish it! I hope you do soon! I'm so afraid to reach the last chapter! Dawmmmmmm That food fight scene was so adorable! I did not see that coming! This story just goes against the grain and it's so refreshing to read!
Chrislover chapter 22 . 7/2/2014
Gosh, are you ever a good writer! I literally stayed up until 4AM yesterday, sacrificing my sleep, just so I could finish reading this story. You write with such a talent — you have an amazing ability to draw people into the story. Many times, I read a story, but I don't connect to the characters. But in your story, I really felt a deep connection with Meredith. You develop the characters beautifully, at a perfect pace (you never reveal too much info all at once). I want to thank you also for how you wrote about Meredith and Trent's relationship; in a lot of stories, the readers are given a good reason to hate someone like Trent. Usually, the boyfriend ends up being a cheater, an abuser, rude, disgusting, etc. But you made Trent into a decent guy (hell, I started to fall for him!) I really appreciate that because it shows that it is possible to be in a dead-end relationship even if your significant other is a decent, lovable, caring person. Also, I love how this story contains a little cliché, but avoids cheesiness. Adult Meredith knows that what she felt for Chris wasn't love, just hormones, etc. But now as an adult, she has the opportunity to cultivate and develop that love. Anyway, keep up your good work and PLEASE PUT UP CHAPTER 23 ASAP! I'm excited to see where these characters go. Thank you!
1,196 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »