Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
Angel Princess31 chapter 22 . 9/9/2016
I honestly cannot say how much I LOVE this story! I was more than halfway through when I saw you haven't updated in two years. And how it's KILLING me! Please please please update this again! You write so well, and the story is so captivating and . . . gah, it's just amazing. And she and Chris are just meant for each other!

Seriously. Please update this. You're an amazing writer and this story is just amazing and so well written.

-Angel princess 31
ThisBeautifulInsanity chapter 22 . 9/1/2016
Curious as to if this will ever be completed? I was going through my list of favorites and stumbled upon it again. I'd love to see whatever happened to Chris and Mere's story (regardless of the current circumstance, I've gotta say I still don't think Trent's future with her is so bright, haha), so an update would make my day, regardless of how late it may be ;)
UGH chapter 22 . 8/18/2016
UGH. UPDATE.
Nicole chapter 22 . 7/11/2016
Come on I love this story I hope mer and Chris get together when are you going to update I hope soon pls
question chapter 22 . 6/12/2016
did you die?
Guest chapter 22 . 4/23/2016
Me too, Mollie! Me and you both *sigh*
Not like it's been 2 years or anything...
Mollie chapter 22 . 4/22/2016
Please update this, I want to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/9/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 22 . 2/4/2016
What must we do for you to update?
Guest chapter 22 . 1/28/2016
Please please please update! Or at least let us know what's going on with the story/if there's any chance of an update.
Du chapter 22 . 1/24/2016
Whyyy, whyy haven't you continued this story? It has been such a rollercoaster. At times I found myself liking Trent much more than Chris... Please, don't forget about this!
stace chapter 22 . 1/10/2016
bruh. it's almost been two years.
stardust chapter 22 . 12/4/2015
Are you continuing this story ? IT is really amazing ! The characters are really believable, the chemistry between chris and mere is just perfect. And the description od meres inner struggles and her. monologues... really great. I Cannon stress enough how good this story is... Please Come back and continue.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/29/2015
Chris...and...Mer
Will you be finishing this story? I really hope you haven't given up on this. It's an amazing story!
Dark5Queen chapter 22 . 11/12/2015