Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
Romantically Hopeless chapter 21 . 12/13/2013
Oh. My. God. I kid you not, I've literally read this story about three times in the past year, and that's a lot for me. But it's so frustrating because you NEVER UPDATE! Please, please update! Don't leave us hanging on the Chris/Meredith saga! (Because we all know they'll end up together) And I totally agree with what another reviewer said - if it's taking you a while to edit, please at least post the original version, just so we know what happens!
bananayogurt chapter 21 . 12/8/2013
Earlier when I was reading this in the car, I was only on ch 13, maybe? And I was eating Chinese takeout. I reached chapter 21, and now I'm just thankful the takeout came in a paper bag because I truly needed it to help me breathe. My goodness! I actually died at the sous chef part. Please, please, please update soon! I need to know what happens!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
If you aren't going to finish the edited version of this, could you please post the original so that we at least know how the story ends. You said over a year ago that you were about to upload chapter 22... I hope you're okay! I miss this story so much. It's amazing and you should be proud of yourself. :)
Aviae- AKA Ace09 chapter 21 . 10/31/2013
nnnnoooo ! how dare u leave it hanging like this?! aghhh!
i hope Meredith is gonna make Chris jealous (if she's not breaking up with Trent first of course) :)
Chris totally destroyed her... TWICE!
xD
ILoveDenali chapter 21 . 10/30/2013
So is this the end?Hope not... Please update soon! :)
ILoveDenali chapter 14 . 10/29/2013
OMG!The last ch. was so dramatic!Why did she get stupedly drunk and cause that huge dilemma?!No offemse to you... it is just I was hoping Chris would make the declaration... and end it with his bitchy fiancee, but dramatic... I am just blown away!You have gift!But sheesh STUPID MEREDITH!
Anon chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I hope you haven't given up on this story, it is a gem that needs to be finished.
Zoe chapter 21 . 10/3/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS. I keep coming back to read this, and I've never given up hope. I'd love for you to finish this. I love these two. Please finish it?
Fan1 chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
Please, please! Finish this story, its such a great one that you should at least finish it!
Thankyou
Iheartzorro chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
It's 1am and I need to be up at 7, but I am addicted to this story. I can't wait to see what happens next!
StorieLuver101 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
f0r3v3rstr0n9 chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
Ilove this story soooooooooooooo much! Do you think there will ever be another update? (:
Nami98 chapter 21 . 8/31/2013
For the Love of Jesus you need to update this soon. omgomgomgomgomg i literally just threw out a good five hours of my life for this and it was totally fucking worth it SO UPDATE THIS GIFT SENT FROM ABOVE.
hjdjk chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
i'm disappointed. where are the updates?
me chapter 21 . 8/21/2013