Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
Zazajo chapter 22 . 3/17/2014
Please update soon! I was having this feeling. It was telling me to go log in on fictionpress. Haven't really done it in a year or so. And to my surprise you updated! The universe works wonders. I love this story so much, i wished i read it the first time around. But now i have to do with waiting. Please don't be long. Please pretty please. Please please. Hahah. Greeting from Holland.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
Ughhhh I'm really curious what Trent's up to. Is he being good, and just working long hours, or is he playing around (and working long hours)? I don't know who I want her to be with!
Alexis Eraka chapter 22 . 3/15/2014
I waited to read this for so long and was SO excited and SHOCKED to see that you had updated! Cant wait to read chapter 23 and I hope you post it soon :)
gulistanlik chapter 22 . 3/14/2014
I ship Chris and Meredith but it really is wrong for her to be there under the circumstances- she's still in love with him and she's in denial about it. Sighs. Wonder if she'll admit to herself and take action accordingly. Really glad you updated!
Kiss The Stars With Me chapter 22 . 3/14/2014
So I was super excited to see that you updated this story especially after I just reread it only a couple of weeks ago. I absolutely love your writing style. It's really fluid and something I wish was evident in my own style. I can't wait to see more!
Hizuki chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
I'm so glad you updated! Thank you so much! I totally forgot how much I loved this story until I re read it from chapter 1 to chapter 22! And oh lord Chris is back! I was sort of rooting for Trent because of how much he had changed but now after working so much and a female coworker is hitting him up?! My faith in him is becoming shaky :( I just hope Mere isn't going to be the one that slips up you know? But I can't wait for more! I hope you update soon! Keep up the amazing work
MileyRowling chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
Nice work!
CoConutella chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! but im glad to hear you've been gone cuz you were taking care of grad school! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT and keep it up 3 im willing to wait an eternity as long as you dont quit on writing! 333333 ahhh i missed chris and his sexiness so much *_*
LadeyJezzabella chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
Wow! An update! This is great. I honestly love this story so I am glad you are sticking with it; the time gap is no problem, we all have writer's block! Keep it up, I can't wait for the next update! Jess xx xx
feelings.written chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
Yes, yes, yes!
Perfect. I'm so glad you're back.
leavesfallingup chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
She is already lost. Now the only question is if he is there to save her or if he will destroy her all over again.

Welcome back to the land of the living, by the way. Hope that you've caught your second wind for the final sprint to the grad school finish line.
mylittleprincess chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
YAY! you'r back,update please:)
Jess2425 chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
As a follower of yours from the beginning, I have to say your decision to go back and revise was perfection. The story has much better structure and conveys emotions with more clarity, making Meredith seems stronger, a bit wiser dare I say. Awesome work and please don't keep us waiting another year for your next update ;)
Devilish Kisses chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
AHHH, FINALLY! I'VE BEEN WAITING DO LONG FOR THIS 3 Keep it up!
Luv2Live chapter 21 . 3/8/2014
Any chance your still working on this story? It really is fabulous and I'd love to read more about Chris and Meredith, I love them!
1,193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »