Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
Guest chapter 21 . 6/7/2014
Thank you for producing such an awesome story
Guest chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
Glad to see you back! Can't wait for the next chapter!
BellaRuth987 chapter 22 . 5/19/2014
So. I found this story and read it all in one day! I could not stop reading! this is such an amazing and original story. I am very impressed and you are one of thee best writers that I have come across. Never stop writing! And please update as soon! as you can! :)
Random chapter 22 . 5/16/2014
This is amazing! My favourite story by far! I really, really hope you update soon. I am on the edge of my seat in anticipation! :)
bego.oh chapter 22 . 4/29/2014
Your story is amazing! I've been reading it nonstop for the last few days! Literally putting on hold my other readings! Please! Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens between them! Cheers!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/26/2014
Fkjfhellljasdfhhjgdsafvzf! You updated! Agh! I'm so excited! I love how you portrayed Meredith's conflicting feelings. You so do not miss a beat! Keep it up and update soon!
Tleblanc9 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Quite honestly this the best story I have read on this website. It is my favorite (even though the story hasn't been completed yet) I cannot wait until this gets updated again I check atleast once a day to see if this story has even updated. If anyone out there is unsure if they want to read this story I'm telling you now you will not be sorry that you chose to read this. Splendid story so far
LilithX chapter 22 . 4/15/2014
Holy Cannoli!
I just randomly came back to reread this and found an update :O I had given up hope of ever knowing the end to their story.
But you caused me to stay up late and reread from the beginning to truly enjoy the new update. And I must say I think you represented Meredith's reaction well, especially by breaking the ice between them by acknowledging the awkwardness.
Although I'm saddened by the length, I'm still bouncing up and down in my seat eagerly awaiting the next update!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/7/2014
Please please update soon its just soo good and you take sooo long
Thanks :)
x chapter 22 . 3/30/2014
PLEASE UPDATE... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! :D
Guest chapter 22 . 3/29/2014
I missed you! Please im begging you to update soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/24/2014
i freakin though you abandoned this beautiful story and THANK YOU for updating. i had given up on this one and even un-bookmarked it. but what a peefect chapter
now dun keep us waiting for long. 3
ASDFGHJKL chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
HOLY FREAKING CRAP A YEAR AND A HALF IS WAY TOO LONG MY DEAR!

OK BUT srsly this chapter was perf, so it makes up for that, dw.

well, ok. it was perfect minus the fact that it was a tad short, but you mentioned that already so

I'm just grateful that you haven't given up on this story. I've been a fan for the past 3ish years, and I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED for the rest of this story! hopefully it'll be done before I graduate high school, but we'll see, yeah?(:

[I was reading this as a little 14 year old, if you can believe that.]

I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite stories on here. I love your writing style, I don't hate Meredith as a main character (that's more rare than I care to admit), Chris is fab of course, the characters seem real and not forced, the plot seems like it's going somewhere, etc.

I feel like this story can only go one way from here, and that's UP.

anyway. this chapter was fab. I hope I'll get to read more before YOU graduate as well hahahaha

thanks for writing this!(: it's great(:
Zazajo chapter 22 . 3/17/2014
Please update soon! I was having this feeling. It was telling me to go log in on fictionpress. Haven't really done it in a year or so. And to my surprise you updated! The universe works wonders. I love this story so much, i wished i read it the first time around. But now i have to do with waiting. Please don't be long. Please pretty please. Please please. Hahah. Greeting from Holland.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
Ughhhh I'm really curious what Trent's up to. Is he being good, and just working long hours, or is he playing around (and working long hours)? I don't know who I want her to be with!
1,206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »