Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
wuteva4eva456 chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
Yay! I'm so happy you updated. I really liked this chapter. It shows just how into each other Chris and Meredith really are. Update soon before I have to go away for school (a week and a half from now)
Kelly chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
Yay tutoring perfect excuse! and who HASNT wished for a hot tutor at some point in their life? ;) good chapter!
yunique chapter 10 . 8/3/2010
I am loving this story!

Can't wait to see how this goes!

LOVE Meredith's mom :D
Dances-With-Pen chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
Thanks, Mom, indeed. Yay Mrs. Cable. Now Meredith can put on some moves. But for the sake of Chris' character, I don't want him to start cheating on his fiancee with Meredith. Cheating doesn't sit right with me.

Mike very forward and funny. He'd be great with Paige.
famoos chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
ohohoho! good excuse to get to see each other (glee!)
wuteva4eva456 chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
Hurry, hurry, hurry! This chapter gives me more hope for Chris to come to his senses! I was a little sad by the comment that Mike made about how Chris likes to stick to his decisions (Evelyn). Super sad, but oh well! Please give us another chapter soon :)
xxcubanangelxx chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
Moms are awesome XD
HelgaBertoni chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
Loved it, update soon!
nia-amilia chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
yay! Mer and Chris get to spend more time

together!

great chapter. very long.
makinghistory chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
I am really glad you have started updating regularly after taking such a long break. Your story is great, your writing has improved tremendously and I like the direction of the story. Its fresh and hard to stop reading. I really like it. Just wanted to say great job and hope you update soon!
TearDropsOnMyBlueJeans chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
I had this HUGE grin on my face, just reading all the things Mike said ... especially the praying " thank you Jesus for giving us three Cable girls!" hahaha, and also, I was squealing with the big extra-long hug between Chris and Meredith. Please update soon! I can't wait to see where this is going!
jessreads24 chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
This story is so great. and thank you for updating sooner, gives us faith that maybe all updates will start coming up sooner hehe. just wish that Meredith and Chris kissed already! even if it was just a mistake or something. UPDATE SOON :)
pbgurl chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
I LOVE Mike! What he told Meredith about what Chris thinks of her made me all giddy!

And YAY! Now they have a reason to see eachother! _

-Liz :D
molllyannx3 chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
please keep writing this story is amazing i love it.!
mimi007 chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
OMG! I honestly love this story! You write so well, Im actually seeing the characters, the scenes, everything just forming in my head. I love Chris' character and Mere's! Great job, keep writing!
1,246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 81 .. Last Next »