Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave

keep the updates coming.
HelgaBertoni chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
Loved it, update soon!
Dances-With-Pen chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
You're forgiven. This chapter was awesome. I can't wait for the next one. Hopefully her and Chris can talk again.
righthere431 chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
Poor Merideth! Who cares about age? It's a little weird right now but when they're both older it makes sense...I mean my friend's parents are nine years apart also and they're completely fine.
pbgurl chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
LOL! I like Mike, he's funny.

Poor Meredith... :(

-Liz :D
annne chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
I'm in love with this story. Please update soon!
wuteva4eva456 chapter 8 . 5/19/2010
Love the story so far! Please update soon!
molllyannx3 chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
this is so good please keep writing i really hope things work out for merideth!
jessreads24 chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
hey hey, once again great chapter, it just bums me out that it takes so long for another update... maybe you should co-write this story with someone else, that would be cool, anyway great work and as you said, you see in the next chapter :)
Sunshine101 chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Oh Gosh.. this is my fav story yet! Please please update! I hope that Chris ends up with Mere! I really do.. congrats!
anon chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Hey i really like your story! I hope you update soon...
Arisa Hanari chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
this is just awesome! i can't say no more... just totally amazing XD love it! and OMG! what will happen now? i mean, with Chri's fiancee popping out of nowhere. i just hope they'll be together . please do write more~
jessie0754 chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Ah dear, the woman calls him by his full name ... methinks they are not going to last :P (who the hell calls their fiance "Christopher" every single time? It suggests that they aren't really intimate with each other! Teehee, that makes me happy :P)

I was wondering when we'd meet the fiance (I thought you might have edited her out, and forgotten to change the summary :P)
Ederra chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
Fiancée? Oh that's not good. Poor Chris though, someone's going to be very angry. Like you said, shit has hit the fan.
carli chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
you take way to long in btwn each chapter

hurry up