Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
mimi007 chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
OMG! I honestly love this story! You write so well, Im actually seeing the characters, the scenes, everything just forming in my head. I love Chris' character and Mere's! Great job, keep writing!
jessreads24 chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
Loved loved LOVED! It...I just wish you'd update sooner:/ you may be busy but please give it a try for us faithful readers, I adore this story :)
famoos chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
OMG, new chapter!... finally, love the this story so much. hope chris and meredith get together. i like this kind of story where OTP have the 'big age difference' thing. Keep up the good work!
wuteva4eva456 chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
In the words of Tim McGraw: I like it, I love it, I want some more of it! Please update ASAP, because I must know what happens between Meredith and Chris :)
TearDropsOnMyBlueJeans chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
I just totally have fallen in love with this story! There's just something about Meredith that makes me relate to her...maybe the unrequited crush and him being taken? [of course, me, being a teenager, it's a lot less complicated...he's just taken as in having a girlfriend...thanknfully nothing so close to permanant than Meredith and Chris) I love how you put depth in each character, and that the characters aren't just "caring, smart" in cardboard cutouts, but actual putting that on display in the story. Please update soon! Please, please, please!
xxcubanangelxx chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
FINALLY! :D
nia-amilia chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
yay! finally!

keep the updates coming.
HelgaBertoni chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
Loved it, update soon!
Dances-With-Pen chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
You're forgiven. This chapter was awesome. I can't wait for the next one. Hopefully her and Chris can talk again.
righthere431 chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
Poor Merideth! Who cares about age? It's a little weird right now but when they're both older it makes sense...I mean my friend's parents are nine years apart also and they're completely fine.
pbgurl chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
LOL! I like Mike, he's funny.

Poor Meredith... :(

-Liz :D
annne chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
I'm in love with this story. Please update soon!
wuteva4eva456 chapter 8 . 5/19/2010
Love the story so far! Please update soon!
molllyannx3 chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
this is so good please keep writing i really hope things work out for merideth!
jessreads24 chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
hey hey, once again great chapter, it just bums me out that it takes so long for another update... maybe you should co-write this story with someone else, that would be cool, anyway great work and as you said, you see in the next chapter :)
1,232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 81 .. Last Next »