Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
makinghistory chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
I am really glad you have started updating regularly after taking such a long break. Your story is great, your writing has improved tremendously and I like the direction of the story. Its fresh and hard to stop reading. I really like it. Just wanted to say great job and hope you update soon!
TearDropsOnMyBlueJeans chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
I had this HUGE grin on my face, just reading all the things Mike said ... especially the praying " thank you Jesus for giving us three Cable girls!" hahaha, and also, I was squealing with the big extra-long hug between Chris and Meredith. Please update soon! I can't wait to see where this is going!
jessreads24 chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
This story is so great. and thank you for updating sooner, gives us faith that maybe all updates will start coming up sooner hehe. just wish that Meredith and Chris kissed already! even if it was just a mistake or something. UPDATE SOON :)
pbgurl chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
I LOVE Mike! What he told Meredith about what Chris thinks of her made me all giddy!

And YAY! Now they have a reason to see eachother! _

-Liz :D
molllyannx3 chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
please keep writing this story is amazing i love it.!
mimi007 chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
OMG! I honestly love this story! You write so well, Im actually seeing the characters, the scenes, everything just forming in my head. I love Chris' character and Mere's! Great job, keep writing!
jessreads24 chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
Loved loved LOVED! It...I just wish you'd update sooner:/ you may be busy but please give it a try for us faithful readers, I adore this story :)
famoos chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
OMG, new chapter!... finally, love the this story so much. hope chris and meredith get together. i like this kind of story where OTP have the 'big age difference' thing. Keep up the good work!
wuteva4eva456 chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
In the words of Tim McGraw: I like it, I love it, I want some more of it! Please update ASAP, because I must know what happens between Meredith and Chris :)
TearDropsOnMyBlueJeans chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
I just totally have fallen in love with this story! There's just something about Meredith that makes me relate to her...maybe the unrequited crush and him being taken? [of course, me, being a teenager, it's a lot less complicated...he's just taken as in having a girlfriend...thanknfully nothing so close to permanant than Meredith and Chris) I love how you put depth in each character, and that the characters aren't just "caring, smart" in cardboard cutouts, but actual putting that on display in the story. Please update soon! Please, please, please!
xxcubanangelxx chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
FINALLY! :D
nia-amilia chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
yay! finally!

keep the updates coming.
HelgaBertoni chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
Loved it, update soon!
Dances-With-Pen chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
You're forgiven. This chapter was awesome. I can't wait for the next one. Hopefully her and Chris can talk again.
righthere431 chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
Poor Merideth! Who cares about age? It's a little weird right now but when they're both older it makes sense...I mean my friend's parents are nine years apart also and they're completely fine.
1,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 81 .. Last Next »