Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
ali chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
hey im not sure if you realised but this is exactly like a bollywood/hindi movie called Mudjse Dosti Kaaroge (will u b my friend)
none chapter 5 . 9/9/2005
wonderful! when do u think the next chapter will be?
ashley chapter 5 . 8/30/2005
to the reviewer before me: the age difference is told in the story description. he's 9 years old. just wanted to let you know..

to the author: UPDATE PLEASE!
Bridge Ann Wall chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
Sorry it took me so long to review. This is really good. I'm enjoying it. I really like Chris, but the age difference kind of worries me, because she's so young. What are their ages anyway? I mean... if he's a CEO, he must have been out of grad school for quite a long time unless he and the partner founded the company at a very young age. These are just some things that should be explained to get rid of the ick factor caused by the possibly large age difference.
nicole chapter 5 . 7/19/2005
it's been FOREVER since you updated! we need more more more! lol, btw great story.
Mrs. MJackson chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
love it to death, just started reading and has fell in love with the story, i can't wait for your next update, please make it soon
ahhhhh chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
PLEASE UPDATE! i'm dying here, need more..
anon chapter 5 . 7/11/2005
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
Great story so far, I can't wait to find out what happens. And I'm glad that Chris didn't turn into a jerk when he started to become cute. But I'm not sure if he isn't going to become a jerk. He really is flirting shamelessly with Mere . . .I can’t wait to find out what happens.

Please update soon!TTFN ;-P
alyssa chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
aww yay! they're finally bringing up all the old memories! this is such a cool story idea, please update soon. great job by the way!
ellabella chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
you got the emotions right. god i hate it when the first little 'crushing' signs show. i am so aware of it and i hate it. crushing on someone is like a 'don't' in my 'do's and don't ideas'. i gotta go, it's sad to hear you have writers block. it's a pain to get past. i never did. cya later.

ellabella
starlite chapter 5 . 7/5/2005
YESS! you just MADE MY DAY by updating!Im going to check for an update every day!
murphy1086 chapter 5 . 7/5/2005
Hehe that's so cute! I like the amount of detail you're adding to the story, and the dialogue and its aqkwardness is perfect. Please continue. :)
Cooties chapter 5 . 7/4/2005
AW! That made me feel so giddy and happy! This chapter was ADORABLE! Meredith is a great main character and I absolutely LOVE Chris! Aw! What a cutie! Update soon!
Kara-Mia Too lazy to log back in chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
Hey, this was good. I adore it so far! I can't wait to read more...you can feel the connection between Chris and Meredith...it jump outta the screen. It's that good. Like I said, can't wait to read more. Dying to, actually. :-D
1,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »