Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
silviaxvivalavida chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
what an amazing story plot you have. You keep me wanting more after each chapter. You have amazing talent with writing,update soon! please
jessreads24 chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
I loved it!, you're such an amazing writer!...but please pretty please UPDATE SOON! End the torture of having to wait so long haha!
MandielovesRikki chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
Oh wow, i soo love this story. The characters seem so realistic and its really not a cliche story plot, like most romance stories. You're a GREAT writer and please update soon, cant wait!
PJC Macall chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
LOVe it!
k-ky chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
i really like the story line. looking forward for the next cheaper soon
Dances-With-Pen chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
See, this is why you never give up on stories that haven't been updated in a while. I don't even remember how long I've been waiting, but it's good that you're back. I really, really like this story.

Chris is hot, and I refuse to believe that he's that oblivious to how Meredith is responding to him. He knows...

Good chapter can't wait for the next one.
HelgaBertoni chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
Love it so far! Update soon!
Moonium chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
Dang it's been like a year since you last updated! I still like this story though :) Nice chapter
KelaBelle chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
im loving this story so much, hes like the ideal boyfriend everyone wants.
CynicalRomantic09 chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
Loved it! It's very flowy and very well-paced.

I loved that they met at her place of work first and that you didn't have her still hung up on him after all this time. Stories like that are kind of cheesy, so thanks for not doing that.

In all honesty, I also love that Chris is still kind of a dork. I mean, he may be all GQ hot now, or whatever, but he still seems to have some awkward/clumsy moments with Meredith. It's nice that he's not this unrealistically perfect male specimen. So kudos for keeping him real.

And after seeing your author's not at the bottom, I'm looking even more forward to the next chapter than I was before. Very interesting story so far and enjoyable. Good luck on your next chapter!
Amber Salgado chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
wow this is so cute the whole starbucks turns out to be the visitor is genius i cant wait love the story

Amber
Heaven Help Me 05 chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
it's really good. i think mere and chris should fall for each other. but that's my opionion(sp?).
Myrrh chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
whatever happened to updating?

it's such good writing!
outsomniac chapter 5 . 10/19/2006
haha its funny...this is a very recurring theme...meet as children, meet again later after being transformed into a super gorgeous adolescent/adult

love it _ cliches are awesome :3
Jugglingbearperformer chapter 5 . 8/6/2006
WOW! I love this story! FANTASTIC! PLEASE update soon!

Holly