Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
shakrya chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
great writing! i can't wait to see how the emotions play out(:
HelgaBertoni chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
Loved it, update soon!
jessreads24 chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
Aw this was great. Although it takes you so long to update and thats kind of a bummer, but you never disappoint so all is good. Update soon please!
pbgurl chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
Do you know the song Patron Tequila by Paradiso girls? It reminds me of this chapter. _

Oh, Meredith is drunk, something may go down next chapter between her and Chris, or at least I hope.

-Liz :D
darkgurl92 chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
they seem like they have a good chemistry going on...

so how is dinner going to be like something interesting...

is chris going to tell them that he is engaged or is she suddenly

going to show up...aw man can't wait update soon..
silviaxvivalavida chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
what an amazing story plot you have. You keep me wanting more after each chapter. You have amazing talent with writing,update soon! please
jessreads24 chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
I loved it!, you're such an amazing writer!...but please pretty please UPDATE SOON! End the torture of having to wait so long haha!
MandielovesRikki chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
Oh wow, i soo love this story. The characters seem so realistic and its really not a cliche story plot, like most romance stories. You're a GREAT writer and please update soon, cant wait!
PJC Macall chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
LOVe it!
k-ky chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
i really like the story line. looking forward for the next cheaper soon
Dances-With-Pen chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
See, this is why you never give up on stories that haven't been updated in a while. I don't even remember how long I've been waiting, but it's good that you're back. I really, really like this story.

Chris is hot, and I refuse to believe that he's that oblivious to how Meredith is responding to him. He knows...

Good chapter can't wait for the next one.
HelgaBertoni chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
Love it so far! Update soon!
Moonium chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
Dang it's been like a year since you last updated! I still like this story though :) Nice chapter
KelaBelle chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
im loving this story so much, hes like the ideal boyfriend everyone wants.
CynicalRomantic09 chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
Loved it! It's very flowy and very well-paced.

I loved that they met at her place of work first and that you didn't have her still hung up on him after all this time. Stories like that are kind of cheesy, so thanks for not doing that.

In all honesty, I also love that Chris is still kind of a dork. I mean, he may be all GQ hot now, or whatever, but he still seems to have some awkward/clumsy moments with Meredith. It's nice that he's not this unrealistically perfect male specimen. So kudos for keeping him real.

And after seeing your author's not at the bottom, I'm looking even more forward to the next chapter than I was before. Very interesting story so far and enjoyable. Good luck on your next chapter!
1,192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »