Reviews for From the Cradle to the Grave
HelgaBertoni chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
Loved it, update soon!
Melting dew chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
update..! what more can i say..? its gr8..! :)
stanhops chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
Please update! I am so hooked. I skipped class because I couldn't stop reading this.
Ederra chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
I love it! It's hilarious! The characters appear to be great, you can see how similar Chris and Meredith's personalities are. The age difference is a bummer though. I love the title of chapter 7 :D
Julia Nathan chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
I added this story to my alerts in hope that you'll update regulary, but by looking at the track record you have with this story I'd think I'm wishing for the impossible. I love this story I really do, but i find it hard to truly fall for a story when you don't know when, or if, it will be updated again. You deserve so many compliments for this story, which I see you've accumulated a ton over the past 4 years, emphasise on the four. I'm not trying to be rude or anything like that, I think yr an amazing writer. :)
candiesnbunnies chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
Hey, I just found this story and it seems pretty interesting. Is Chris really going to be engaged? No! Well, at least I hope they end up together.

Meredith seems pretty nice, all pretty and quiet, she makes quite a nice main character. And Chris! Well, all I can say is the mental image is pretty nice ;)

Keep it up!

PS: I hope he finds out soon it was Mere who sent him all the mails instead of her sister.
jessie0754 chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
So is he or is he not engaged? A little confused on that note, but yeah. Interesting story :)
darkgurl92 chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
o..this is getting good..

can't wait for the next chapter...

update soon
shakrya chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
great writing! i can't wait to see how the emotions play out(:
HelgaBertoni chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
Loved it, update soon!
jessreads24 chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
Aw this was great. Although it takes you so long to update and thats kind of a bummer, but you never disappoint so all is good. Update soon please!
pbgurl chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
Do you know the song Patron Tequila by Paradiso girls? It reminds me of this chapter. _

Oh, Meredith is drunk, something may go down next chapter between her and Chris, or at least I hope.

-Liz :D
darkgurl92 chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
they seem like they have a good chemistry going on...

so how is dinner going to be like something interesting...

is chris going to tell them that he is engaged or is she suddenly

going to show up...aw man can't wait update soon..
silviaxvivalavida chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
what an amazing story plot you have. You keep me wanting more after each chapter. You have amazing talent with writing,update soon! please
jessreads24 chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
I loved it!, you're such an amazing writer!...but please pretty please UPDATE SOON! End the torture of having to wait so long haha!
1,200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »