Reviews for Growing up, and covering my butt crack
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
cute, though i still don't wanna grow up.
Vincere chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
that has to be, like, the best friggin title in the world. LOL
b likes to write chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
"No more fucking rap that's only good for mating to" That line made me laugh! But oh my gosh, "when I stood between the junior's department and the misses department at Kohl's" TOTALLY made me laugh, because i too have stood between those sections at Kohl's (don't we love Kohl's!) The first time I actually switched to the misses section I was like, "No kidding, there are jeans that actually fit me?" I'm not totally grown up yet but I can relate to a lot in this poem. I think I'm in the heat of that transition at this very moment, so reading your words that it's not so bad on the other side gives me hope. This was also very poetic, and shall be added to my favorites. I think I'll enjoy reading more of your work as well! (and thanks for reviewing my poem :)
vernie chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
lol. so true. I just turned 21 awhile back, and started wondering if I should stop shopping in the jr's department. lol.
btw: someone should really send this to brittney spears, i'm tired of seeing her butt crack. It's time for a lot of us to grow up!
The Zaniak chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Well, apart from my anti-smoking sentiments, I really enjoyed this story. It's a clever look at growing up, and it's well written.
I thought you might be interested to know that it took me about 40% of the story to realise you were female.