Reviews for Fragments
Plinky chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Oh, nice poem, lovely metaphor! (I have a feeling I should have used 'allegory' there but oh well.) I love the last stanza! Keep writing!
luvin- the- coffee chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Hey! I like this. It's simple and sweet but your poetic fluency is awesome! It's a really heart- breaking poem for me, I'm a hopeless romantic :0) I have a challenge for you though! Try, if you want to, to write a poem that doesn't rhyme. I used to be too scared to try and write one because I thought that ALL poems had to rhyme. Sometimes I still feel like the barrier of having to make it rhyme makes it so that I can't say what I realy want to. You should try it and great work! Keep at it :0)
moonvine chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
It is nice but i think it is too simple and the emotion doesn't really get exposed that much. But it is good and well written.
emizulu chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
short but sweet, keep up the good work, em
the heart's pawn-shop chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
I really like your ideas! It was really really good. Don't worry about it being "short" as you put it, sometimes writing can have a really powerful affect when it's that way!
-lunelapis
p.s. thanks for the killer review (:
Ghastly Innocence chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Very nicely written.
Well done!
HideAwayFairy chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
This is really cool. I thought for a moment it was going to be like my poem "A Broken Soul", but it is a bit diff. Really great!
Edraith chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
This is really good. I think the shortness, combined with the structure, the parallelism and repetitions, makes it even more effective. Good job.
lronMaiden chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
i actually loved that! and it's divided into - you guessed it - FRAGMENTS...hehehe GREAT work!
ps. in your rview to me you told me to watch out for chapters 10 11 and 12 of Frozen Heart. i was a bit stumped cos i never even heard of that... maybe you have me confused with Child Of The Potted Plant? but never mind, i may still read it, just give me time...
ciao
Shapeshifter22 chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Rather interesting, odd, but interesting
Sworn Destiny chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
I like this poem...very deep.
Keja Toshiro chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Well... This is intersting, im not good at poems, so im not completly sure about tyhe mesage, i thinnk its somthing to the extent of trust is so easily shattered... Well i got up a new story please read it, its much better than the oine you reviewed. {robably cause that was the first sotory i have ever really written... who knows it probably just sucked in general anyway, im surprised i didn't get blow torched, o well this new one is interesting. If anyone cares the name of it is "The Mashani".
Mademoiselle Dodd chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
wow, this poem is really very impressive. it's a rare thing when a poem can rhyme and i apprecate it, so thank you.
Hypersensitive chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Oh, its very nicely worded.
The repetition is very interesting.
Aryante chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
that was short... sorry, that's what first came to my mind! other than that, it was very good, I liked it... I was about to say "it's cute" but I do say that much too often, I suppose I just find most things cute... Well, it's good, isn't that the main thing?