Reviews for The Raisin
strummychick chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
i like poems about random things. will never look at a raison in the same way again. some good imagery, liking alot. keep up good work!
nine iron chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Thankyou for reviewing what seems like all my poems, it seems all I have to do sometimes is post one and it gets 5-7 reivews, I can only thank my loyal reviewers like you, you are more talented than I am to be fair you deserve all the fans. I have one, lisaslife! its cool! Makes me smile! Ive found a little time at 3:15 AM to review the works you told me about. Thanks for pointing me in their direction, this one is good. Humerous.
Good luck
Nine Iron
Sterces chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I love your poetry... And I have NEVER read a poem about a grape before! Hehehe. This was cute and very nice. It was interesting, different! Nice! I feel sorry for the raisin! Lol.
Sterces
Incrys chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Unusually yet pleasantly out-of-place. I don't think I have ever read a poem about a raisin (save "Raisin in the Sun," but that wasn't centred around the actual raisin)...I liked it. I almost found myself feeling sorry for the grape...I need therapy )
Seeing Starz chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Aww, poor raisin. The last line just struck me as funny. And I'll have a poem on your penname in a few days probably.
*Seeing Starz*
Innuendo chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
aww, the poor grape. Now it's nature's candy _ Very thought provoking, I have never considered rasins in such a serious way before.
zenmeow chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
I will admit- it is a serious thing to look at.. death. *slight smile*- through the withered life of a grape-turned raisin. ;-). Short- to the point- and I don't think I'll ever see raisins the same... Keep writing!
axica chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
this is truly adorable...and sort of scary when you consider the fact that it's all about a grape
which makes it uber cool for two reasons:
1) it is humourous poem with a prose base in angst
2) you managed to write four lines of wonderful descriptives ABOUT A GRAPE
kind of scary...really cool
Machaira chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
It's neat how you've combined the serious with the humorous. I think a lot of times poems are way too serious.
The last part is the best.
Sammy- B chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Hey, I just got your review-like 2 seconds ago. Anyway, your right. It's serious, but it's about a raisen. I like the contrast, it's very insightful.
Seraphim of the Dark Moon chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
I would be lauging if I knew my daughter would not wake up. I am so glad you reviewed one of my works...not because I get a review but because I really enjoyed reading your work. This one if a peach. I will definitly pass on the word to some friends of mine. Blessings to you. :-)
teh tarik chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Aw...eventhough the grape died it's still tasty! Very cute piece _
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
This is very well written & with a tongue firmly planted in it's cheek. Darker insightful undertones yes. But great humour and an indepth sense of satire.
Well Written.
Keep Writing!
Thanks for the review of "Sunlight" if you liked that one check out "Covet" & "Fairytale".
lady-void chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
heh... I like it, and thank-you for reviewing my poem. Jesska x
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 1/24/2004