Reviews for Dance with the Reaper
mispeled chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
well i liked it up until the very last line . . . aw heck i still like it anyways. this one is well put together as a poem and fun to read. it has a flow to it that feel professional quality. just remember this: devil whorship is bad.
oh yeah, and you dont have to be really nice on reviews just because of that flame, seriously you dont have ot feel guilty, i know that the song "Games" sucks ass(or at least i hate who i was when i wrote it, but i really think it sucks). You dont have to say that it is wonderful.
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
I really like it. The metaphors and comparisons are really strong. And I love your analogies. It's a wonderful poem. Great job!
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Well, this poem could become my addiction, but I highly doubt it's going to kill me. At least, I hope not... (*suddenly gets into a boxing match with the computer...*) Oh, hee hee, sorry. Seriously though, this was a wicked awesome poem and I think the rhyme was totally genius. I'm going nuts over dark and morbid poems and I think this is freakin awesome!
Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
P.S. Sorry, I haven't been talking, but the last week and this week are my final exams in school. Catch ya later though.
Bleedingtree chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
WOW MIA! THIS IS FABULOUSO! permission to put it on my binder? I LOVE IT! especiall the second line in the last stanza! "It's my addiction, and I inject the needle deeper" I love that, may I use that line sometime? I LOVE IT MIA!
Kim
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
AH
FINALLY!
SOMEONE WHO LOVES LIFEHOUSE!
*sigh*
they are the best band ever arent they, *swoons*
this was great, the idea was wonderful - being in love with danger, vey cool. and having someone there to save you every time...so romantic.
i still cnat get over the lifehosue thing, im sorry ... LOL ... just i love them so much! though my fav is everything ...GOD DAMNIT, sorry im getting sidetracked...
but ja, this was great...the theme really grasped me and the images really were stark and effective in telling the sotry...wonderful examples.
right, KUDOS!
rock on lifehouse!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
you rock for the ROTK reference... interesting poem... i like it too
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
*GASP* I LOVE THIS! It's so clever and so very.. VERY creative! I love how you mixed in all the different dangerous stuff.. like Shelob (*GRIN*) and Hades and Satan and stuff... very, VERY clever.. and original! I love this. it's so awesome. It flows so wonderfully too... *grin* Awesome, awesome, awesome.
Siberia82 chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
*claps hands* Wow that was very original! The imagery that comes to mind is very surreal; I just adore your references to Greek myth and Lord of the Rings. It's simply amazing how this piece came out of the blue; you're definitely a skillful writer. Kudos!
Would you consider reading "Fading Away"? I'd like to hear from you. Please? :)