Reviews for My tenba
Naomi Nyx chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Interesting.
-beauty
Sammy- B chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
wow- that's awesome! I really like the fantasy kind of setup, great job.
Naoko Tabeuki chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
That's soo good! I could like picture a person a pegasus flying around! I'm not very good at poems. That's why i write stories! But that was soo awesome! I wish i could write poems!
LittleCreatureOfTheSnow chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
*blinks* Odd. . . but an okay idea!
BadExample chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
i was too lazy to sign in so you won't one of those little links...i like it you're imagry is really cool...(a word of advise i saw that some one named h.o.w.i.e has reveiwed one of your poems, stay away from him. he's really nuts, so nuts he's read all 100 of my stuff and revweied most of my stuff, which is scary but it's what he says that freaks me out(i think he's become obsesed) so just a friendly word of advise)
loki
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Uqaq -
I do think poems for humor are fine. However, it wasn't that well written of a poem. I can take the critique when someone tells me that they don't like a piece of my writing. I suggest you learn to do the same.
Newsflash - I would try to be a little less rude next time. I was not rude to you at all. I don't think I am superior at all - you're making an unfair judgement of me, and you are also calling me a Nazi, which is something rather derogatory and demeaning. I might be German, but I am no Nazi, and I would appreciate it if you thought about things before just saying them.
And next time you want to get in touch with me, don't leave it in a review. I would have emailed you, but your email was not listed on your page. Mine IS, however, for situations like this, and I am going to give it to you right here in case you want to pursue this further.

I do care about what you think and I am sorry if I offended you, but some people take writing on this site a little more seriously than others, and I think everyone should learn to accept critique and not get so damn worked up about it.
~Namir Swiftpaw
Nobody At All chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Hmm. Very original.
HideAwayFairy chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
I really love this poem. I've always loved pegasus(s) and I've always wanted wings to for reveiwing my poem! Keep writing.
glitch804 chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
haha...nice...-Hec
amethystdawn chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Lovely story. I love it's poetic form. _ I hope you'll do more of these things.