Reviews for Bloody Ballet
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
beautifully horrific.
Ckashid chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Oh my god...that is...eerie, good, but eerie.
I wish I could write like that, or dance like that. Either one. I once had a cousin who had glass in her ballet sheos...maybe that's what happened here...now that's skill, dude
Arreis Kurai chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
aw...thats so wicked...she won't give up...it can be taken metaphorically...i love it!i really love it!
*Arreis Kurai*
Moonlit Seductress chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Oh, wow. This is crazy! Are you a dancer? You must be, the vocab was too good to come from someone who isn't. Amazing. I can totally understand where this is coming from - this, and "Broken Little Dancer". Both are beautiful. Sometimes, that pirouette, that arabesque either breaks you, or heals you. Great job!
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Lovely! I am a ballerina myself and a long time ago I wrote this poem called dancing about dancing problems away... Like this but in first person! I gotta post that sometime... But back to your work, the words flowed nicely and I enjoyed reading it a lot! I look forward to seeing some more of your work!
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
*whistles in awe* Now that was an intense piece. Had some definent wincing moments in there. An inspired and interesting piece this, for its effective poetic backing of an original idea, it goes into my favorite stories. Very well done! A tad graphic at times, but the outer pain seems to pale before her inner pain is the message I receive. Again, kudos for creativity and originality. Great work.
Special KT chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
OMG dude this is some amazing shit. keep on wrighting cause u have a amazing talent
Emerald Lynne Stonne chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
WOW... Give me a minute to bring myself back to reality... That, was EXCELLENT! Definitly going on my favorites! WOW... I LOVED IT! The flow, is consistent, and the rhyme, PERFECT, not at all forced. You painted a beautiful picture! I could see everything! The stage, the crowd, the motions, and Emotions. AMAZING JOB! Keep up the excellent work!
*Emmy*
teh tarik chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
That was pretty morbid, though your words were awesome. Great work on this one. write more.