Reviews for Cry Sanctuary
FamishedNight chapter 36 . 5/7/2013
Awesome.
RandomFan chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I know its been years, but won't you please finish this story? Don't abandon it! It's one of the best stories on this site and one of my favorites!
atreyu love chapter 36 . 3/14/2012
... this hasnt been updated in almost six years.

I'm assuming it will not be updated in a long while from now if ever. Which saddens me so much! I'm absolutely in love with this story and Nickodamous is amazing. I'm not sure what to think of him and his relationships with others! Update please?
EvilSeaHorsey chapter 36 . 7/16/2010
Its good, though I wish she had more interaction with Donovan, it would be preferrable. Romance would be a nice twist too, be it with one of her saviours or the father, but it is a good suspense read, so I suppose it would interrupt that theme. All in all, very well written.
selene909 chapter 31 . 4/12/2009
This story is really good. I hope you haven't abandoned it, just when it started to get good lol. I put it on my alert list. Hope you update soon.
Poems To The End chapter 36 . 1/20/2008
Excelent, can't wait for more :)
The Red One chapter 36 . 10/30/2007
...it's been over a year since you updated and you're so close to the end! Won't you please finish it? PLEASE!
J. R. Amavi chapter 36 . 9/20/2007
Le Sigh! I’ve been reading this story nearly since you started writing it. Please finish it… It would mean a lot to your fans.
The Red One chapter 36 . 3/18/2007
Please, please, please finish this story! You left it on such a cliffhanger! I have to know what happens! Please times infinity!
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 34 . 12/8/2006
Update soon Pretty, Pretty Please. I love this story and I want to see what happens. PLus its sitting on a cliff hanger! I can't wait to read more.
Nerdette chapter 36 . 12/5/2006
ah...what a cliffhanger! i hope heather does not die! NO...
Phoenix chapter 36 . 11/19/2006
What a cliffhanger! You have to finish this it's killing me! Please, please, please!
Ephemera chapter 36 . 7/28/2006
You're doing good! The end it near.. I think.. .' Doesn't look like it will end the way I thought it would, I am ashamed. v_v But sometimes it was difficult when you hopped characters.. maybe break it someway to know there was a character swap?
lyricist87 chapter 36 . 7/28/2006
no!Evil little , I am so surprised. I nearly fell off of my seat when I saw that you had updated this story... lol anyways, hope they don't kill her. Dammn! She doesn't even have any drugs. how the hell is she going to give birth with all that freeking fighting going on? And everyone will be right in the room. that's gonna be a mess. Well, I am not so patienty awaiting the next chapter. lol I really do hope you can find the time/inspiration/whatever else that's prohibiting you from updating so that you can update , waiting for your next one,Nicole
Boodooboo chapter 36 . 7/28/2006
Amaazing :D The fight seen could've been a little confusing, because you jumped from person to person, but it was easy enough to understand _! I like Len. and. I like Snake Form. And I like sidhe. I like you :
163 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »