Reviews for Cry Sanctuary
Neschume chapter 33 . 11/25/2005
NO! M. B., I LOVE this story! ;_; I want to know what happens! *grovels* Thanks for the update. *hugs M. B. to death*
maku'e chapter 33 . 11/22/2005
yeah you are back! i am so happy. great chapter as always. and i am glad to see that elwyn is back. can't wait to see what happens next. and do try to update a little bit sooner. its cruel to make us wait so long. makue
Funsmoke chapter 33 . 11/6/2005
more. more, now. more...please?yeah. i'm going to have to reread the whole yonking thing. but yeah. more.
Greeny chapter 33 . 11/6/2005
Awesome awesome awesome
Aemilia chapter 33 . 11/5/2005
Man, I thought you were gone for good. Glad to see you're not- you had me worried. :P Good chapter, I'm glad Elwyn's been reintroduced. He always makes things interesting. So what does Donovan think of all this? I guess the only conclusion I foresee is one in which he relents. Surely there's another way than killing poor Heather. No wonder vampires' kids always want to kill them. It's a vicious cycle. Be interesting to see what happens if he doesn't, though.

If anything happens to Len I will be most displeased.
TheChesireBrat chapter 33 . 11/3/2005
Yay! You're alive! I'm glad to see Elwyn is finally getting involved again, I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Crazy Chick Mia chapter 33 . 11/2/2005
I'm GLAD you're not dead, because then I would be very very very sad indeed )

Yay! An update...cool cool cool ;) This is less a rewiew of this work, more a I LUB YOUR WRITING! Because you haven't updated as much recently, I'm guessing very busy, and a friend of mine recently started reading your stories, and her fresh excitement makes me long for more un-read chapters...and ta daa! Mesa very happy, very impressed. ;)
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 33 . 11/2/2005
Woot! An update! I love this story! One thing when Nick. is holding the phone I think you meant to say he was shocked (stocked is what is there) it didn't shatter. Other than that perfect! I can't wait to read more. Post soon!
strgzr1980 chapter 32 . 10/25/2005
I love the interaction and the characters, the story seems to drag a little bit. I only mean that I keep waiting for her to give birth. anyway update soon
Nyte Shade chapter 32 . 9/1/2005
I finally caught up with everyone else. I was thinking since this had 32 chapters it was finished...but it isnt and im happy! I am really enjoying all of the different personalities in the characters. Almost all of the vampires are funny. Just plz hurry and post.
Nyte Shade chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
This story is great. Like I tell authors of SN stories I love Vamp's. I find them so fascinating. I know your done this story but like write a lot more plz.
know all see all do all chapter 32 . 5/26/2005
um you used lens name instead of one of the vampires o and great work on all your storys and i hope you do some richard soon but i will wait since these storys are good too.
virgo-valentina chapter 32 . 5/13/2005
yur story sounds interesting. firdt time, i ever read any of yur stories. mus say i think it is great!
maku'e chapter 32 . 5/4/2005
There was a little name mix up towards the end, but other than that great chapter as always. Hope to read more soon. I emphasize soon. makue
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 32 . 5/4/2005
This is getting good. I really hope everything turns out good for heather and the baby. and as always I am looking forward to the next chapter.
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »