Reviews for Cry Sanctuary
Revalia chapter 18 . 4/12/2005
O_O! Woah woah woah! You are updating this again! I am.. just.. so very happy! *Does her happy dance of wonders* I still want Nicholas though.. *Cough* Yes! You better keep this updated! Even if you only do a few more, I need closure and cliffhangers!
Recondite Flatterings chapter 20 . 4/12/2005
wow lol i printed out yer story and read it when a storm blew out my net...your character development is fantastic, if not exceptional..the only thing i'd recomend fixing are the spelling mistakes lol but those are menial in the over all run of the story...it took me quite a while to read it all but i thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it...i really hope a bit of romance sparks between Nickodamus and Heather...welcome to my favorite author and stories list )
WooHooAnUpDate chapter 31 . 4/10/2005
Oh my! I hope Heather's okay! This story is great I can't wait to see more. You're an inspiration to all of us! Update more stories I'm dying already!
Innocent Green Eyes chapter 31 . 4/5/2005
Good thing they have Jesus there to be calm for them lol I'm so glad you updated on this story, and I love the turn it took! It was a really exciting chapter to me, and I can't wait to read more D

God bless and much love,Greeny
Aemilia chapter 31 . 4/4/2005
Jesus reading Redbook? Excuse me while I laugh my ass off. And I love Len.
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 31 . 4/4/2005
YES AN UPDATE! This made my day! I have been wondering when there would be a new chapter. This one is great. I hope everything is ok with heather and the baby. I can't wait for the next chapter.
ash211 chapter 31 . 4/4/2005
I'm so glad to see an update I love this story. I want my very own Nickodamous lol cause I adore his character :). Looking forward to more.
evil-kenshin chapter 30 . 12/21/2004
good story so far, though it will certianly be an interesting to know how long they can keep running, even after the baby is born they will still have to run
cillian4 chapter 2 . 10/16/2004
Great story add it to my favorite list.
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 30 . 9/8/2004
NO! You must post more! I was so happy you posted agina you havee know idea. You made my day. Please post again soon.
Psycho Idiot chapter 30 . 9/7/2004
*does a happy spastic dance of joy*
You updated!
Twas wonderful!
Ephemera chapter 30 . 9/7/2004
Finally! That made my day. But that was just mainly a filler chapter. I want my Nicholas pretty soon if you can! Keep it up, I hope I dont have to wait 3 monthes this time.
Innocent Green Eyes chapter 30 . 9/7/2004
Aww...so short, but still so good! D Nickodamous is so sweet to Heather. _ I have no clue what could happen in the next chapter...but I know it's something spiffy n_n Please update soon!
God bless,
Greeny
Aemilia chapter 29 . 8/30/2004
I really liked this whole story. I do like the longer stuff, although sometimes I have to wait longer for the pay-off as opposed to flash fics. Are you ever going to use Len again? I liked him.
-Aemilia