Reviews for The Shy American
I-ani-k chapter 3 . 5/26/2004
wow, i really like this one! I'll read it id you continue. Your description is really good!
goodbyexforever chapter 3 . 1/30/2004
Whoa..I'm so glad I decided to read this story.
Really, I think it's so awesome how Mike is really into his culter like that. Because most other people would just...not be into it.
Bleh. I would leave a real comment..but I must go.
Update soon?
Talimkun chapter 3 . 1/29/2004
Oh cool! i'm so glad you updated today, i checked alot of times ';;. Oh and its a pleasure to read your story, and review. I just hope you finish this story! If it will help i will try to help you out with reviewers, i actually know a couple of people who might be interested. Anyways, I liked this chapter alot. Mike seemed really cool! Really fitting into the name "Kisho", he knows who he is and what he wants. You really betray that nicely so far! I liked the name Kisho because it reminded me of my lead character Winnie who is quite the opposite of Mike. She dosen't really know who she is,not japanese nor german. WELL ANYWAYS sorry for blabbing. I just love the intro, i kinda laughed to myself when i found out you were just decribing a freddy movie. hehe. poor johnny depp! Just loved the hockey game between Mike and Tom, it was so classic and cool...and boyish which is great! it really made me feel all warm inside! The dad is cool too! Oh and the mom, that was just great. I thought it was so touching on how she felt about her son, that in his heart she knew she had her special place. you really have a great way of making your writting emotionally powerful. and i love all of your physical descriptions of your characters. Mike's is very interesting! Love the black hair blue eyes thing. However i was hoping he would at least have one asian feature. but thats okay! its all groovy ) Oh i can't wait till you udate! *jumps up and down* please update soon! and dont loose hope 0)!
Talimkun chapter 2 . 1/28/2004
Sorry its 2 days late for my review. However, I really liked the chapter. It gave a good insight on what kind of people your characters are, well the ones we were introduced to. I think it's sad that not alot of people are reviewing. Well dont get down because some stories are like hidden treasures, discovered by few. I really hope you still finish and keep posting this story regardless. I'm definitely hooked. Please update soon!
Talimkun chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Wow, I just love this plot...sososososo cool! Interacial dating is so intriguing! Well anyways your story sounds so cool, i hope you write more, and update soon! you might want to check out my story "tainted fate", it has a half japanese person in the mix as well ) Well anyways, i totally enjoyed your sumary, write more! awesome work so far! *adds to fav stories*