Reviews for Who else?
standing.in.the.wreckage chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
i can relte to this oe too, and i think a lot of people can. nicely done i liked it
willowzbitch chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
well here ill start with somethign unorigional, this poem really spoke to me, summed up feelings i have been having alot latley. why should i take crap from my old friends? im sick of them trreating me like this, but im afriad to take the step to finding new ones. just glad to know im not alone out there :) great work as usual!(sorry i havent reviewd your work in a while, i had a broken comp but thanks alot for your unwavering support and reviews)
pippin tomson chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
This is full of self sympathy, it's good, but it's very negative. When things like this are written, you should think of happy things. It is strong work, and mayb a relief, but a better relief id thinking of happy things. I think there is a lot of feeling in this.
pippin
Mime chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
I'll gladly be your friend...if you want me to, that is. _~ Anyway...don't be too hard on yourself. I'm not the best at making friends either. It's a wonder I have any at all.
Lellida chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
AMEN! so true, so true. I definitly can sympathize with this poem. The emotions are very raw in this- powerful. Off to read some more of your stuff!
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
I moved 2 years ago across the city, and lost all the friends I had for years because of distance. I felt like u feel for the longest time- everyone had their own friends and no one cared if I was there or not- but then I found the greatest friends in the world. Hope this helps at all, don't be afriad of what tomorrow brings, cuz u can't control it.
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
I know how u feel. I have this one friend who is always making fun of me, and I'm sick of her. But I'm afraid of making new friends.
You could make some improvements on this poem. Don't be wordy. Don't write it likea paragraph instead of a poem.
All in all, great job.
Romantic Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
I am sorry your friends treat you bad. I know exactly how tha feels. And i know its not the best feeling. I think if if you added comas it would increase the effectivness of the poem