Reviews for Mad Revenge
Aidian Miller chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
You have a gorgeous way of capturing emotions such as fear and hatred in dialogue alone. Well done. ::clappity clap clap::
Trillian chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Bravo! Excellent! Loved it! Just a small tip, the delusions tend to say good things about you, and they encourage things that are bad, but the delusions wouldn't go and say stuff like
'Ha. We wont leave her alone. She's going to chicken out, isn't she? Fell and banged her head on a table? What utter rubbish, she didn't fall, she knocked herself out on purpose, and why is that? Because she's a chicken.'
They say things to tell you you're sane and you don't need any of this you need to escape, suicide. But otherwise i lovedd it, amazing, and yes i would love to torture someone someday too.
Pharaoh chrispy chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
this is really good, I see why your english teacher liked this.
Gypsy Pen chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
i really enjoyed the story. I like your style of writing, you really do capture the "voice" lol of the character(s).
HannahMarieWillow chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
This is gr8! Really hooked me.
Good u reviewed my poem, it was written last year in Year nine, now im in year 10, and it was the level 5-7 math paper i think...
flotom chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
oly this is ok i only skim read it. i can understand why you where afraid that mr dakin would think you were crazy, but youare so what the heck, :)
XD
shinco chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
That was really good, very exciting!
Time To Change chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Brilliant
by the way are you pissed?
and do you know who 'smarty' and 'a person with a brain are' ?
i.c.t
tiger lily8 chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Your style has really improved. It's more subtle now. Well, that's my opinion. It' rather good. I liked it.
Morbid Shadow chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Very well written-I like it. I wouldn't be able to hand anything like this to my teacher for the same reason Depression Sucks said. I hope your teacher likes it.. Will you tell us what she says in an editors note or in your diary?
-Shadow
BleedingClowns13 chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Whoa, that was really good. I like it a lot.
-Mandy-
artemis a chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
yikes, very well written, very dramatic. you seriously handed this in? well written, Sandra's character was vivid, deep. and the italics? her other mind? they worked well as a kind of narrator.
Well Done!
Depression Sucks chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
OOh...angsty/tragedy...love it! Sad, though. My english teacher would lock get me locked up if I let him see stuff like that that i've wrote. He wants to read some of my poetry, I told him no, cuz I don't wanna be locked up for it. My English teacher in seventh grade sent me to a counselor cuz I turned in a poem about a girl that shot up her school cuz she couldn't take all the torture she was getting. Damn teachers needed to mind their own business...lol. NEways it wasn't about me, it was about one of my friends from another school that was a drug addict and she would come home from school beaten every day. Those damn punks would beat her til she was half dead. I've got beat up plenty of times, but that was just cruel. NEways, i gotta go. Namarie, mellon nin.
Ruby Foxburr of Loamsdown