Reviews for Their Zenith is Our Nadir
Willow Elandria chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
ooh! ooh! let me try... (hehe)
the narrator is god, watching people fight each other supposedly in his name. whichever side wins can then claim they were "right" and the other side was evil... after all, it is always the victors who write history...
heh. sorry if i'm totally off. i like this though... i love the concept, and i love symbolism, even if i can't always interpret it *correctly.* (*wink*)
James Rain chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
I believe I see some of the message, but being as we live on opposite sides of the pond, I think I might be missing things. I loved the title in this one as werll, since "zenith" is on of the greatest words. Is the mountain England? is another land Iraq of America, either way works, but I am lost at the identity of the narrator. I'm leaning towards "democracy," but I'm not sure. I might be totally off, since their are other politics around besides the Iraq crisis. Still, I realy like it for it's symbolism and diction.
Stars and Bright Shoes chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Okay let me guess..im usually good with this kinda thing but of late i just cant seem to get . Okay the mountain of pride is the country or nation? and then are you saying that the country might not be a great as we all think shrouded in lies, is that the fog? The princes and lesser nobles i think those are politicans and congress? and the person that is talking is this the president or leader of the country, and he wants to go to war? If they win the war then they will take over but make it seem as though they are trying to do good? In the end all the people who have died will be forgotten, their memories lost? Im sorry if i ddint get it right...well that how i determined it. I have a question did you base this off Bush and what he is doing right now? Okay please email me at .
Sorry again if i didnt get your symbolism right!
Stars and Bright Shoes
tresparadisE chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
nice! really gives a feeling that one has to watch the powerful.
awesome