Reviews for Prince William
memilypoo chapter 3 . 8/7/2004
nice story you've got here...the Jayne-I mean, no, wait, Jen and william ch-no, prince william relationship is nicely developed-if not realistic when plugged into real life, but that's not the problem, of course /end modest and in no way blatant RUBS obsession references
Well, be happy with my long review anyway. Keep writing! I'm sure the Ja...en and william relationship is going to get better, ne? :D
whimsykality chapter 3 . 2/23/2004
another beautifully written chapter! I definitely like the way you described the palace (not just because of the reference to jasmine flowers and such, lol). King Jon sounds like a complete bastard; I'm eager to find out what happens! And the abrupt ending seems appropriate, so it's all good. Update soon!
whimsicality chapter 2 . 2/13/2004
yay! chapter two is up! sweet! lol. anyway good stuff (as always). great writing (AS always) and I'm excited to see what happens...hehe.
Mary chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Finally here. Anyway, great beginning, and quite well-written. Could be a bit clearer on the whole prince/hired assassin relationship, but otherwise I look forward to reading more. A bientot. ;)
whimsicality chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
VERY interesting. The plot of this story seems unique, something that is very refreshing when a lot of stories nowadays seem to be photocopies of one another. The writing is incredible; I love how you described the situation before and after Judgment Day. Hahaha, and nice title. At first, when I started reading, I didn't read the title, so I was thinking to myself, wait a minute...is this THE Prince William? Lol. Anyway, great job, update soon girl!
Lunar Wulf Gemini chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
very interesting. I like it. Very interesting characters especially the heroine.