Reviews for Why am I here?
Paige Madison chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Such a simple question, and undoubtedly a powerful complicated answer. perhaps not. you seemed to get the complexity of it down really well. I hope you find an answer, I know I haven't yet, although I ask it of myself every day. ps sorry i seem to have gone on a review rampage lol, but i like your stuff.
Fatal-Intentions chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
This is really cool, i love it, it's brilliant, i've read all of it but i think i'll send all my *Oh my god that's great* into the one review or you'll get sick of me and tell me to bugger is really amazing, a wonderful piece of fiction that basically sees into all of our 's wicked, right more!
Fatal-Intentions chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Sorry i aint logged in!

I loved this first chapter! It's asking me all these questions and i want to read on to see if i can find the answers. It is really cool, you are a gifted writer!
Rukayyah chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
oh, it's sad. do you have a reason to live?
youdon'tknowme91 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
great job :) i really like it.. i suppose by always having this question in mind, we make ourselves to have a reason to be in this world .. :) really like this poem, keep up the good work ;)
Tnayoub chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
Very nice. I wonder if there's going to be some friction in their relationship now.
Jahar chapter 4 . 8/2/2004
wow. I luv how u describe your story. Keep going.
Tnayoub chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
This is excellent writing. Aruably one of the best stories I've read on this website. Lots of emotion and description yet it never drags. I hope it doesn't end here, though.
And All That Could Have Been chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
::claps:: Great cliff-hanger! I'm glad that the plot is developing so well, and it's not mindless sex. ;-)
The Dark Moon chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
Wow, thats good. I like your writing. SO emotional . I wish I could write like you. Anyways I like how you started the chapter with the scence of the movie the director was making. It seemed like it was real. The name Kevin Rouse was fun. Only because we both them him. Hehehe. I liked the ending, but hanging endings are killers. - dies - X.x... Anyways I believe the person is two females, right? I may be wrong I don't know. Lol anyways Really good Richard.
- [ Emotional Wreck ]
Rosalie Scarborough chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
Wonderful! Very touching! I know what you mean...
You have wonderful voice. I like this story a lot! I hope you have more ideas for touching stories like these.
You seem to know exactly how someone would feel if they were in a situation like this. I wonder: Have you ever been in a situation like this or is it just that your voice makes it so wonderful?
You give your characters so many feelings, so many thoughts. I love your stories!
Please write more of this kind of story to touch my heart!
HAPPY WRITING!
-Kitty
The Alien from Uranus chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
Eh, not your best but still okay. There could be more of a plot and some dialogue between the man and the woman. I think I get what's going on, but I'm not entirely sure. Anyway, I think you need a little more practice at prose.
~Straight from Uranus~
Homey chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
Ok... Good story, a little wordy though. I got lost and my mind wandered. But the one thing that was bugging me... what is the gender of the narrator? Because breasts were mentioned. at first, I assumed that the narrator was a man until the subject of their own breasts came up. man or woman?
bluberfish chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Not so well done. You should try and keep up good storylines. I hate the character interaction. This is very poorly done. I wouldn't like to invite you to a writing forum. I hope you don't enjoy the community and share some of your interesting works.
PS: STOP GIVING THE SAME REVIEWS TO EVERYONE AND GET BACK TO YOUR STUPID FORUM!
Hi-Ling chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
I like you're story, the way you describe the dream, i just love. Add more chapters, you're doing an excellent job.