Reviews for Klutz Toxic Butterfly
Kate chapter 6 . 8/3/2004
. . . you have a bug fetish, I think. Ladybugs, moths, butterflies. What's next. . . the Romantic Cockroach? Sorry if I just insulted you. I really like it. Its a funny quirk. I love the story, I just wanted to inform you of my diagnosis. Feel free to consult other pratictioners. The majority of my patients are still having nightmares over our consultations. I make money for other doctors. Its a good life!
xx chapter 16 . 8/3/2004
I love the story. I almost cried in this chapter. I love Si and Emory together-it's so sweet. Nyah. They're one of my favs-and yeah. I'll cry . I know it. Update soon and goodluck!
ddz008 chapter 16 . 8/2/2004
Ah!
x_x
I almost have a heart attack when I saw that... there wasn't another chapter! T_T
I LOVE your story!
Since the first chapter to the end!
All the characters are really GREAT, I love how you're making every character develop their relationships...
I want Emory and Si together! Why do they have to suffer so much? Specially Emory! u_u
Noah and Loki are together... but I feel that you're going to make the suffer! u_u
Max and Alex! xD They're at least together! I see that some people don't like Alex, but I like him...
Is Dorian going to make another appeareance? O_o Don't make Alex and Max suffer to much!
Don't make this precious character suffer a lot! They have to be happy!
Well... I love drama, really love drama... but I HATE drama if the story isn't finished! T_T
This story is GREAT! GREAT!
LOVE your writing!
I have to add you to my fav author list... I just love it!
Keep writing, please!
WE NEED TO READ THE NEXT CHAP!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
communistpinko chapter 16 . 7/27/2004
OMG! HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THE CHAPTER?ANYWAY, ITS AWESOME LURVES VERY MUCH! SI LOVES EMORY!I fancy it..._
communistpinko chapter 15 . 7/27/2004
YES! i was rooting for max the whole time, i promise!_
communistpinko chapter 14 . 7/27/2004
ILOVEIT! even though I havent been able to read for awhile, i still think its awesome! now im gonna go catch up _
saber06 chapter 16 . 7/26/2004
yey! you finally updated!i've been waiting... ;p anyway, nice chapter, they're FINALLY getting together! keep updating please!
Losing Grip chapter 16 . 7/25/2004
I wish si and emory would hurry up and get together, I hate to see them both suffering. So so good, I freakin' luv it. Update soon please!
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 16 . 7/24/2004
I love ur story and I hope u update soon
Dlyope chapter 16 . 7/23/2004
Oh. My. Gawd. I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw you updated.
. I live Jack! He's so cool. Oh, but Zero's my favourite character. The kiss was nice. Really cute actually, especially for Si. Oh how I *heart* thee. Si and Emory are the best. ::hugs::
Posed to Death chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Woohoo! Noah is cute. I personally love the name Loki and Odin is from the same mythology. Go you! Norse Myths rock!
Smile101 chapter 16 . 7/21/2004
Please let them both realize that they like each other. I loved the chapter. _ I hope everthing gets better for you. /
Hopechest chapter 16 . 7/20/2004
You most definetely have to continue. Emory and Si are just so amazing, I squeal every time I read about the two of them together.
I like Noah and Loki too, but my favourite couple so far are Emory and
Si. I suppose there's something about the unrequited love thing that gets to me.
Please keep on writing this story. I adore your humoristic free-style narrations. They're very fresh and entertaining. I also adore the poems (or said song lyrics) at the end of every chapter.
I think my most favourite thing (aside from Si and Emory) was your explanation of what a Toxic Butterfly is. Keep up the great work. I look forward to reading more of this story.
Weeping-Tenshi chapter 16 . 7/20/2004
You were like gone forever! This chapter was so cool. Anyway update soon. _
Dead Next Tuesday chapter 16 . 7/20/2004
that was awesome! worth the wait! ...though it really was quite a long time... but i lived. _
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »