Reviews for Klutz Toxic Butterfly
neeree chapter 18 . 7/24/2008
Wow. I really like this. it manages to be realistic but still heart warming. And you have a whole variety of characters, both major and minor. Also the major characters all get the same amount of screen time...well maybe except Dakota.

I really like how you managed to work out the whole Adrian/Max/Dorian business. I wanted Adrian/Max so I was happy, but its good that Dorian isn't going to be totally forgotten. And I like how Loki and Noah finally have a snag to face, it was going too perfect before (call me a sadist, but I like conflict)

I just like the whole style, and the band, and the lyrics, and the art(descriptions). Just everything.

I'll definitely be waiting up for an update.
afk chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
dude the songs are just awsome, have you ever tried doing anything professional woth em?

I'll keep reeading! toodles!
AOK chapter 12 . 1/2/2008
This is my favorite chapter in this entire story so far. I've read it so many times...the first time I read it I almost cried, because it's so sad but at the same time it's so sweet. I hope Emory and Si get together in the end...

The rest of the story is excellent, too. The other characters make me smile, and I can find humor in some of the oddest things. :) I hope you rediscover the creative drive to keep working on this story, it's wonderful! I'll be patiently waiting for the next update, whenever it may come. :)
Sangre Azul chapter 18 . 11/4/2007
Oh I think I'm in love with Emory...which probably makes me so cliche, but never mind, he's just so...amazing. Anyway, I do hope that this does get finished/continued sometime(sometime soon maybe? Pretty please?)

Also I was amazed when I found out that you wrote the lyrics at the end of the chapters yourself. I actually tried to download one of the songs (hehe embarassing moment), because I liked the lyrics so much (It was kamikaze moth).

The only problem I have is that I think it gets a little too soppy in some places, but I think a romance story can't help that.

Great story:)
estel1985 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Oh, well.. Still no update since the last time I checked *cries*

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how much I love your story. I've read the whole thing so often - I swear, if I read it one more time, I'll know it by heart!

I guess it's not possible to push you into writing a new chapter or something like that.. If you don't feel like continuing you'll probably have a good reason.

But I would be so happy if you'll continue one day.. really.. I'm so in love with your characters!

Best wishes from Germany,

estel
CandleQueen chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Hm. I like how you write. It makes it enjoyable to read. I think this one is going on my faves!

-Ramen

And if you reply to my review, don't be surprised if I can't reply back. My e-mails acting kinda strange.

And I'm writing my first SLASH! Check it out if you can! It's called Choking on Rabbits! Thankies!

-Ramen
Back of Beyond chapter 18 . 7/19/2007
Great story - hope you get around to writing it again!
kelachrome chapter 18 . 5/16/2007
...why hasn't this been updated ever? I'm sad.

I miss Adrian and Max, and Si and Emory and the general insanity.
Fork-In-Your-Eye chapter 18 . 4/17/2007
OMG! YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR SO LONG! .
Cassian chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
oh, god. Loki Odin? of all things. mythology much?

oh well that's all i really wanted to say. i still don't have an opinion as of yet.
Finger Dingbat chapter 18 . 1/30/2007
gah! no update for what - 2, 3 years? i suspose its fickel to offer my help, but i just, dono.. really really really like this story. least you could do it post a short somethin saying what you planned the ending to be, so we don't let our minds unravel into loose ends. oh well, i was gonna point out that one of the poem was by U2, and really not you, (elevation, i don't remember which chapter) but that doesn't really bother me. i don't like u2 much anyway. but, what i do like, is this, or what this was. or... i dono.

is it pointless writing a review if something will (possibly) never be updated? i don't have much of an idea. oh well, good luck with the rest.
Kyle's Precious Little Girl chapter 18 . 1/24/2007
wow, this story is SO FREAKIN' AWESOME! hehe. please update soon. i so cant wait! and i especially cant wait until Si and Emory get together!

update soon please

-Precious
Green Eyed Pixie chapter 18 . 1/1/2007
Please update this soon! It's such a good story, and i love basically all the characters XD. Poor Adrian being all confused/jealous of Dorian liking someone else. Great story, hope you decide to update.
We Called Her Thalia chapter 18 . 12/19/2006
You lazy insensitive RPG playing geek! How dare you abandon your story as such a crucial point! If you do not update, I will steal all your characters and put them in a story where they will be STRAIGHT and play in a BOY BAND! I don't CARE whether you've gone and commited suicide or something equally 'teen angst' during your absence, surely it isn't that hard to climb out of your coffin. Or are you one of those psycho spiritual types who gets cremated? Probably. Make a deal with the devil, do whatever, just UPDATE! I would write my reviews in sonnets, haikus, novels (hell, even in my own DAMN BLOOD, if that was possible) just if it would get you motivated

Don't take offense, dear. I love you and all, but you're making me suffer. Many kisses to you for coming up with the brilliance that is Emory and Si. Get them together eventually, okay? Draw it out as much as your withered heart desires, but resolve it preferably before the next millenium.

Peace.
Pink Apple Tea chapter 18 . 12/13/2006
Do you know how many times i have read this over and over again? Too many times to count!

Please, if it's at all possible, could you reply to me just to confirm that your alive and well and that youe going to continue this, because i'm so in love with it!

Emory and Si are by far my faves of these bunch of brilliant characters and it will break a lot of hearts if you don't continue it.

I've even pasted this story onto word document so i can read it when i'm offline. I know, i'm pathetic! But i just wanted you to know that your story has really touched my heart.

Thank you.