Reviews for Klutz Toxic Butterfly
Rachel chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
aw, this is such a cute story. Noah and Loki are so adorable. Keep writing, please!
kittaire chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
SIANDYE!SIANYDE!SIANYDE!
bwehehehehehe -more dancing- he does very much rock my socks off. more of him and emory, i say! must. resist. dancing!
noah and loki are adorable beyond belief. egads, man! and i'm very much fond of adrian's dry sense of humour, and drawings. you know, silv. it would kick if you were to, oh i don't know, draw little sketches like his and upload them, just for fun... -innocent innocent- hehe
can't wait for the next chapter
Flutterby chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
I really like this story...Emory and Sianyde are so funny when they argue and then the way Noah and Loki act around each other is adorable...and the description of Adrian's painting was so beautiful...I had a perfect image in my mind and he is very talented...anyway please continue with your wonderful story.
kittaire chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Bwehehehe! Oh, the slash! Never enough good slash around for reading. Adrian officially kicks mucho the ass. And Noa and Loki are adorable. And this series already has me excited.
SIANYDE! Will he be in the next chapter? Extra really please? -does a dance- I mean... -cough- for a completely unrelated reason I am going to stop rambling now ;
More chapters soon!
discordlives chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
NICE!
Shivrah chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Well done, Silvy! *claps* Pretty, talented queer bois! Whee...write more when you can...it's like Glitch! with music...very cool.
Daft Fear chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Ohh I lurve it! Your stories are always so fun, and I must say that Adrian is just too funny. I love him. And Noah and Loki are meant for each other I sear. They are. He POST MORE WRITE WRITE WRITE! Ned more slashines
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27