Reviews for Klutz Toxic Butterfly
afk chapter 17 . 11/16/2005
O.o OMG luved teh song at teh end! well poem but no he can't go! no no no no! T_T
Mage Dudette chapter 18 . 11/2/2005
ahh! no! ive read all this in one go, n theres jst *gotta* b more! so, i was gettin confused how old is everyone then? u mentioned a few of em.. but this still rocks, n so has to be finished! i wna kno bout them all! will si n emory *finally* get together? will adrian choose b/w max n dorien? will dorien learn about kali? will loki pls pls pls not move away frm noah? *sigh* see, u jst gotta update soon! _
Collar de Espinas chapter 18 . 10/18/2005
Argh- I should never ever let myself read unfinished stories ever again. I'm hopelessly addicted to this, and the fact that you haven't updated in months could have me on the verge of tears.

I adore Noah and Loki- I can't believe he has to leave! You HAVE to make him stay!

If you do read this...PLEASE update again, PLEASE?
ScarletteAI chapter 18 . 9/26/2005
OMFG! I LOVE IT! The story line is soo incredibly cool, in fact i think its better than Gravitation and that was friggin awesome! KEep up the good work! Update soon!
sporkess chapter 18 . 9/10/2005
You've already recieved a few reviews, I see, so I'm probably repeating what everybody else says, but still. I really like this story. Especially Emory and Si, but all the characters are great.

My only problem with the story is the occasional typo. And, of course, the fact that it isn't complete!

Please update soon!
Ashye chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
heyadoodles. lurve the story so far and will keep on reading but...don't you think Sianyde's teeth thingys are a little too long? 2 inches of teeth wouldn't fit in my mouth. I wouldn't know though, I've never seen them on anyone... were his parents weird or something to have him getting all that stuff? It sounds really cool but I once saw this guy who wanted to be a cat so he made his ears pointed and stuff, but it looked really silly. I can't help but imagine Si that way. I hope it looks better than that!I'm going to continue reading now!great story so far
Celestia chapter 18 . 8/24/2005
Woah. This is really refreshing as well as astounding! It was a good thing that I tried it out when I saw it. It actually reminded me of Kaikan Phrase. Once I started reading, it was hard to stop!

Anyway, I love Emory and Si's relationship. I don't know why, maybe it's because Emory's dedication and unrequited love for Si was heartwarming...or maybe it's because they are the only couple yet to officially become a couple. So please don't keep us in suspense any longer! Spare our sanity! I would love to find out how it develops! _V

By the way, the lyrics at the end of each chapter are very good!
GossamerHeart chapter 18 . 8/14/2005
Not sure how long you've been missing this but it is AWESOME. You MUST continue it. My jaw dropped with the chapter on Loki's parents forcing him to move back. (And by the way, I know shit about Canada, so we're even on that - *giggle*)-Summer Goose
Insomiak chapter 18 . 8/13/2005
gr...update please xD
Insomiak chapter 12 . 8/13/2005
O.O...this ish amuzing...seriously. You write so...well and your characters have such pin-pointed personalites, but are diverse at the same time...and the constant drama and humar make me laugh XD...(excuise my spelling, it's 2 am.).
YUki chapter 18 . 8/12/2005
Really awsome story, should be published, lol...but it needs more LEMONS! Sry, I'm a tad weird, lol...poor Loki...T.T
Yuki y-oo-k-ee chapter 18 . 8/12/2005
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE! YAY! Poor Loki, I feel bad for him and Noah. Love the story! Yaoi 4 ever!
renru-no-ren chapter 18 . 8/4/2005
bad Adrian! Bad Kali! Bad Dorian! Bad Loki's parents! Good Si/E! more, more!
renru-no-ren chapter 17 . 8/4/2005
canada? You mean it's not in Britan? They don't talk like canadians, do they? eh? eh? eh! no, they don't. they're in Britan, and that's all there is to it XP
renru-no-ren chapter 15 . 8/4/2005