Reviews for Ainsley
Totally-Fuzz chapter 19 . 5/18/2005
As pathetic as it sounds, i need more!it's an incredible read, just can't wait to see more, more?
Turtle chapter 19 . 4/2/2005
I stumbled onto your story and I hope you continue it. It seriously kick butt.
Cold Starfire chapter 19 . 12/16/2004
How come this story doesn't have more reviews! it's fantastic! I'm feeling bad because I haven't read it sooner! Please update soon, i saw you haven't updated in a while but it's a really good story!
Kageisuke chapter 17 . 11/16/2004
I think it's the oddest thing in the world to be reading this story while listening to PeaceMaker Kurogane's OP You Gonna Feel. Semi-hard rock and Ainsley? I'm just a freak... definately... but no worse that the next song... Bomb A Head, the OP to the Tenjou Tenge anime... _
Chapter 17 : Go Aric! ::waves finger:: Bad chibi-child molester-san! That's why you shouldn't molest children! Tsk tsk. Let this be a lesson to all of you would-be pedophiles out there. Don't harass children with magical powers!
Chapter 18 : The famed forest that had been briefly forgotten has now been brought back, hurray! I still wanna know if 'him' is who I think it is, and what happened to 'him' to be in that form. Oh the joys an author takes in stalling the inevitable...
I'm looking forward to how you describe your magic battles in the upcoming war. That way, I can steal the techniques and use then in the [second] revision of my story! Bwahahaha!
Chapter 19: The headmistress left into the forest... All this mystery, dammit! And then the training of Aric in more magical stuff... which will be used later for...? We'll see, I guess... Narg... And random Italian... I was expecting latin, if anything non-english was to be spoke... Oh well... I got most of it! {- ::knows no real italian and vague spanish {- ::happy that all european languages looks simliar::]
Owari. Kageisuke. ::ROAR:: Update, curse you!
Kageisuke chapter 15 . 11/11/2004
Gomen nasai! I for some reason, just stopped reading stories and got behind... but luckily [or is it unluckily] you haven't been updating frequently as you were for a time, and I haven't fallen too far behind.
Chapter 15 : actually read this one before, but just forgot to come back and review... 0.o Anywho, it was great! Was Mr. V [Cus I don't want to fudge the spelling] really so handsome? O... Bet he had stalkers... _
Chapter 16 : Yep. You earned your R rating with the near rape! But who was it who picked her up, or I'm assuming. ::sighs:: I have to come back later because I have class... ::sighs::
Owari. Kageisuke. Why did I stop reading this? NARG!
OWari. Kege. I'm a ninja [in the shadow of the night]! It's my birthday! I'm a ninja!
FireBringer chapter 19 . 8/22/2004
Cool
BigRed-2006 chapter 18 . 4/21/2004
great chapter! So she's gonna get trained...cool. I can't wait for more update soon!
BigRed-2006 chapter 17 . 4/19/2004
Very very god chapters! I cant wait for more update soon!
Ekaphant chapter 15 . 4/15/2004
Wow, I'm suprised this story doesn't have more reviews! It's so good! You spin a great story, and while I did pick up on some simalarities to Harry Potter, this world is definitly all your own. Besides, you're right, Harry Potter wasn't all that original itself in the first place . Anyway, I love your main character, and I'm very curious about this person who gave her the cloak. You've got me hooked! Update soon! _
BigRed-2006 chapter 15 . 3/25/2004
Ah dont go for the tamer I want the reg. lol. Well very good chapter. I didn't see this one up last night! lol Well I can't wait for more!
BigRed-2006 chapter 14 . 3/24/2004
very very very god chapters. I can't wait for more!
Kageisuke chapter 13 . 3/24/2004
Chapter 13 : _ This was a good chapter, but I don't really trust the Lion. 0.o I still keep getting the feeling he's going to eat her or something...
Chapter 14 : That book seemed interesting, too. I don't think that you'd do it, but writing the entire book would be fun. _ For me to read, at least.
Owari. Kageisuke.
Kageisuke chapter 11 . 3/19/2004
Chapter 11 : AA! Do she was 'attacked' by a white bird. She has a new friend. i wouldn't exactly say pet, but at least she has someone to talk to while she's inside there ins tead of being alone all summer.
Chapter 12 : Is that white fuzzy creature the wolf? 0.o Is he going to try to eat her? What kind of information does he want from her? O! Suspense!
Owari. Kageisuke. Did I miss chapter 11 before, or did you post two?
BigRed-2006 chapter 12 . 3/18/2004
I really relaly like this story it's coolie:D I can't wait for more! PLEASE update soon:D
Kageisuke chapter 10 . 3/8/2004
Oh! This chapter was nice, describing the scenery and such. I think those eyes that are looking at her are those of the wolf-man. But, who knows what other creatures are in the dark, ne?
I still haven't read Faceless God yet, and I swear I will! I'm just trying to get into the mood... Trying to figure out who everyone is and the relationships after such a long time is tiring.
Owari. Kage. M... Ripply...