Reviews for Patricks and Westerns
pretitiful chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
hi again

yeah, i have a habit of reviewing every chapter i read.

this chapter is so cute.

greg and isabelle... oh! )

i'm so glad that she told greg that she was from the western.

i hope they end up together.

pretitiful chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
greg isn't really nice.

he thought that isabelle was stuck-up. and he doesn't even know her.

i just hope that his point of view of her her changes because she really isn't a stuck-up.

off to read the next chapter. )
pretitiful chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
hey!

i read the first chapter and it's interesting. and fun )

i'm looking forward to the story...

Shadow Claimer chapter 26 . 11/1/2007
haha. old complete stories are fun. reviewing is awkward though since i am currenly more than 3 years delayed.

that was very very very sad. i suppose you must know that but that was very very very very sad. the fact that i marathoned reading the entire thing should say volumes on appreciation level though.

lost me a bit at times but good writing.
heartfeltlove chapter 15 . 9/21/2007
I hate nieve people...
LadyLush chapter 26 . 6/15/2007
this si one of my fave stories ever. i love it but i hate the ending. well it was really sad and sweet i just wanted them to be together so much. they were perfect for each other. you're a great writer

x
ophelia chapter 5 . 5/18/2007
ur story is not bad but its soo superficial...i mean have some dignity...belle comes home with greg and tells her mom there is a boy with her and her mom asks is he rich...seriously shallow...i thought belle wouldnt be like that but she is..and the phone convo between them totally doesnt make sense..hes asking her out and shes talking about a completely diff thing..
crampot chapter 25 . 4/3/2007
hehehehe
youpin chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
NICE STORY.
outsomniac chapter 8 . 11/23/2006
HHAHAAH i KNEW he was playing her. well actually everyone probably did, since he was all distnant at first, and then all clingy the next.
Anne Elise chapter 24 . 10/9/2006
“Belle I can make you forget. I’ll love you, and I’ll never break your heart again.” Why was Belle making this so hard? The solution was so clear. She could just say, I forgive you Greg and be done with it.

HAHA I think that's hilarious... what a typical boyI'm sad that they don't end up together, because after reading the epilogue I kind of felt she wanted him too? But that's how things go I guess...
anon chapter 2 . 9/3/2006
aw. that last part made me sad.

you're a great writer!
emerald chapter 25 . 5/20/2006
This is stupid, seriously stupid. I mean no one gives up love that way. If you are lucky enough to find love, you can't give it up- you just can't you have to have it all someday. If not at that very moment, then years later- but it has to happen someday. Yeah I understand about you not wanting to write a sequel and all but I still think Greg would go after her. Or she would come back to him someday. One cannot live with a broken heart. Anyways...you struck a cord. I had fun reading it and as much as i dislike the ending, the story as a whole I love. Good job on this!
Alenor chapter 26 . 5/5/2006
heya, i absolutely love this story. even if i did want them to be together in the end. and that guy was a jerk for ditching sophie. ahh well, cya later ~ Alenor.
Emilea chapter 26 . 4/28/2006
hey. this story is so OLD and one of the first stories i read on FIC Press to be honest. its wonderful. it isn't superbly written but its touching. has anybody written a sequel? if so please tell me, i would love to read a sequel. i don't think belle and greg can just let it rest.

please do tell me at: