Reviews for Patricks and Westerns
rip17 chapter 25 . 1/8/2006
i am so freaking sniffing...that's sad. i try not to be too much of a baby about those things, but everyone has to agree...THAT WAS SAD. okay, i am all better now. can't wait to read more! -stef-
Dirty Secret chapter 25 . 12/30/2005
*Sniff* What a sad ending...but I like it :D..

A truly fantastic story, deeply moving and I look forward to reading your other stories.
JinHang chapter 26 . 11/29/2005
*tear* so sad... *sniff*but it was a really great story...even if it had a really sad ending. ;_;Yea, so anyways... im gonna go read some more of your : you're on my fav. list !
Icyglaze chapter 26 . 10/11/2005
Just read this author's note and I'll be happy to be your beta reader if you still need one. :)
worstwriteronfic chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Im in love with this story
Mimerz chapter 26 . 9/2/2005
I surprisingly really liked your ending! It makes the reader wonder what will happen next and lets them form their own opinions or solutions to if they do or would end up together in a couple years from then.
Destiny Violet chapter 26 . 8/19/2005
Hey,Loved your story. I'm not THAT disappointed that it ended in tragedy because it was a beautiful ending. But I hope your next story'll have a gorgeous 'and they lived happily ever after' story. I'd love to be your beta reader. Hehe, I've beta'd before - basically it's editing grammatical errors in a story and a person that gives ideas on how to keep the story going or changing sentence structures, repetition, etc. I write, though it takes me FOREVER to actually get my lazy butt up to WRITE it. Hehe. Email me if you need me!-Susie
Shaina chapter 20 . 7/29/2005
MY MOUTH WILL NOT STOP HANGING OPEN! oh my god i cannot believe it! She;s 15! Hmm I wonder what her mom and Belle are gonna do.I'm still wondering about Greg's intentions. I dunno if he still want's the sex or if he really loves her. i hope its the last one. Well..im gonna go find story!
quaker2013 chapter 26 . 7/14/2005
well i for one loved your ending, and what exactly is a 'beta'?
Desert Illusion chapter 25 . 7/11/2005
Tragic, and sad, but very good story indeed! Hope to see more of your work soon! Take care!

Bye!

-Maha.
Desert Illusion chapter 21 . 7/11/2005
*shakes head* Not good, this is not good...
Desert Illusion chapter 20 . 7/11/2005
OMG! SEE! SEE! I TOLD YOU PARENTS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!
Desert Illusion chapter 19 . 7/11/2005
Sweet
Desert Illusion chapter 17 . 7/11/2005
Okay, I don't know what to make out of these sudden confessions...-_-
Desert Illusion chapter 16 . 7/11/2005
Phew! She got herself out of there in time!
417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »