Reviews for Straterra: Lily in the Stagnancy
flowerthief chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Wow. That's all I can say. Very nice.
AC
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Once again... the imagery is just astonishing. The ending was really unique, I never really tried making references to writing like that. (Or not writing, whichever)
Brilliant job... keep on writing!
Lidless Eye
Pont chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
?-?
wow, confusing... you have a great way with words, but when I get an image in my head it's very... dali and his melting clocks _. not that I have anything against dali.
It's very vague, the way you refer towards things. maybe it's intentional, but overall it's very... entertaining in a slightly frusterating way; sorry, but I just can't read too many of these w/out getting swirly eyes.
Maybe you would want to try working out some more clear visualizations. are you referring to a person, or a plant? or are you trying to impersonate a plant? try rereading over this and working on that.
ugh, i really need to get myself to stop being so picky and ramble-y. sorry
ja ne!
pont
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Ah old friend. That's where you are. I've been poking around for you wondering what you changed your pseudonym to.
Wow. Very intriguing.
It sent me on a dizzyfying ride while gettin all the images in my head.
Loved the flow and tempo in this piece. It just proves that poetry does not need to rhyme to be able to flow.
I don't know how to dissect this piece, seriously, because I can't pinpoint where exactly I liked it best or what drew me in the most.
Perhaps its just the piece in itself, the content and the way the subject matter was explored.
Its I don't know. Adored the ending though. Those last few lines made me stop, read again, stop and read again.
Great poem you have there.
I am greatly impressed.

Shadafakup
hidden relevance chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
"she'd sheild her face in you"
lately i understand that statement more and more...
forgetthepristine chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
nice, very. when i review, it means that you have not repeated the same old themes that everyone has seems to do on here. thanks. and straterra: a mood affecting medication for add or adhd. sorry to spoil the fun. you can delete this when you read if you want it a secret.