Reviews for Maths
Wanda chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Hehe. I personally hate maths, despise it with every fibre of my being, but my friend hate this poem. Math geek.
Ame Kenshin chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Is this what happens in your math classes or something? It was a good poem.
deadly-angel-53 chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Yep Maths is the Worst subject ever. Although in my class we all muck about our teacher can't control us and is just a S.O.B. Good poem.
a person with a brain chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
ok, really dont mean to write flames, but this is crap. really, just crap.
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
I love maths, it's one of my favourite subjects and I worked out 26 factorial without a calculator (because I use my head instead lol) and I got around 43 trillion trillion.
Have a nice day.
Hope maths gets better and that your teacher gets fired.
Bye bye.
Florence says "smeg off".
Florence says "I didn't say that Olympia."
Olympia decides that she is still a bit bonkers.
CrimsonSoulTears chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
You're RIGHT! Maths is the worst lesson in the world. What sad loner invented all those equations?
Except last maths lesson I had I understood what we had to do which was amazing.
And to think that they put me in the top group orginaly (I failed a test on purpose - very badly. The teachers had a go at me, but I go moved down which was the aim of the entire test failing)
Seriously, some of the stuff we have to learn... why? How is it going to benefit our lives? Basic maths fairplay, but Trigonometry? Why do I need to know how to find an accurate length or angle or whatever it is (I don't understand it) of a right angled triangle? Can't I just measure it?
Yes, well, I've ranted for long enough now.
I concur!