Reviews for Thoughts Without Words
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
I read your bio, and that first paragraph made me love you 3
Signed,
Some random gay dude that can only read slash thanks to pervy chicks ;D
Sara chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
My good! Nate is soo funny lol
Robbie seems kinda scared of everything overall but let's see what problem he has.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This story is so amazing! I absolutely love your writing style and your characters are fantastic too.
I doubt this will be updated again but thank you for writing this much. :)
Dezza chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Shit, I forgot my username but I know it has something to do with me loving rainbows or colors. I just found this story, and it looks like it hasn't been updated in... well, years. But I fell in love with the characters and your writing style, and I wanted you to know (if you even see this, that is) that I really hope you update soon. Because I need to know how this all plays out. I have to know the end of this story.
fictionloverFE chapter 17 . 5/5/2014
i really love this story ...please continue it
KashiRyuu chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
Awesome is the world for this. I spent a while thinking about your story. It's a little jumpy and loses its rhythm, here and their, but it's great either way! Your characters are very relatable and bring out emotions in me. You left me gasping for information on them, like a fish out of water. It was the feeling of being propelled through the air and slamming against a wall, all at the same time. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Also I offer up any help you could ever need of me.
-Hunter
DeathTheGirl chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
this is awesome! Especially that line at the very end, "I hate to see him leave, but I've got to love watching him go." That was so originally, so creative! great job!
Mcgde chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
My thoughts on this story mainly consisted of 'Holy shit Robbie's so frikin' adorable!' And 'Parents are all assholes.'

I know you haven't updated in awhile, but I hope you will soon.

-Native
TheMaidenMoon chapter 17 . 9/27/2012
(grrrrr) I HATE ROBBIAs SORRY EXCuSE FOR A FATHER! I mean nobody's perfect but that guy is a DICK with a capital D-I-C-K! (lol my music is all super happy right now and completly clashing...) can I do the world a favor and rid the world of that horrible man?!:3 please? Oh k, done! Byez!
TheMaidenMoon chapter 16 . 9/27/2012
(lalalalalala) so Nate's a little neurotic, no? Lol that was hilarious, "homo love child" I love it almost as much as "oh-so-happy-unicorns-in-my-fruit-loops attitude" xD so yeah! Live the story! Love you for writing it;D hehe, byez!
TheMaidenMoon chapter 15 . 9/27/2012
(I'm getting skeptical on wether or not I'm spelling my name correctly...) I do did not see that coming! On bothe Nate and Robbie! I mean wow, poor Nate:( and poor Robbie:( at least they have each other! (I'm giggling like a maniac right now:D) well anyway, I still am lovin this story! And I hope you can forgive me for not reviewing earlier on:D oh k, done! Byesz!
TheMaidenMoon chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
(I should really login...) anywho, I am sooooooo lovin this story! Super turtletastic! I love Trish even more now! And I and losing love for Nate, I just can't et over the fact that he hates sporks:( but I think I can forgive him because of an earlier quote he made of Dr. Hannible Lector! I absolutly loved scilence of the lambs! I think red dragon was better though, I read the other two as well but they just wernt as good!:D oh k, um, Byez!
TheMaidenMoon chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
Hi! I'm reviewing, again! Lol I am super tempted to type out the son that's playing right now... But I won't! Anywho, onto my review (omg that rhymed!) I still love this story, I know exactly how you feel with the whole mental ward thing... I had to spend quite a while in one:/ I personally think its super cool how realistic your view on the ward is compared to others where it is WAY off norm... Well not that wars are Normal per say, but yeah. Oh k! I'm done! Byez!
TheMaidenMoon chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
Hiya, I'm still too lazy to login but I feel the erge to REVIEW! So yeah, I Freakin love this story! So cute and funny! I love Trish, and ador "Giggles"! But my fave person of course is NATE! Of course, who else? Well maybe Robbie but Nate is just Sooo much mOre FUN! Lol, I'm done:) Byez!
TheMaidenMoon chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
(I really didn't feel like loging on;D) so I LOVE THIS! The insane mental patient is soooo much fun! XD you mam are AWESOMENESS in A BOWL! Lalalalalala, oh k! I am finished! Byez!
601 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »