Reviews for Precious Moments
Penny Leigh chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I think I will also start collecting precious moments in life. well done, it is better than mine.
Levi Hollow chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I really liked this. Especially the beginning. Along with the "Deepest, darkest secret" part. It just really captured me.
MetiWriter chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
i'd like to start collecting my moments :)
Summer Fall-Winter-Spring chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I'm no poet, either (if I ever am in a situation where I would have to torture someone else to stay alive- hopefully that day will never come- I will whip out my Creative Writing notebook and being to read my poetry, and they would immediately give in to my demands. Picture "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" on steriods.

Your poem is very good- much better than any of mine.
Giallolino chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I like it. It does need work yes, but it is an excellent start. It's almost as if they have some type of stigma (homosexuality, anerexia, pregnancy, etc.), elaborate on that. You do not have to tell us what the secret is, but what I have noticed about poetry is it lets us see something through the poets eyes. Prose just tells a story and we make what we want out of it, but a poet decribes what they see. I think you have a good start, keep with it.

Thanks for your review. "Eden" is in the preliminary stages. I haven't decided whethr I will make it prose or poetry but I just decided to write stuff down. And yeah, that is what I see in a perfect world. Thanks!
Shadowhound chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
interesting poem. not really as bad as yo make it out to be. anyway, good poem.

p. the way, it seems like kind of an odd question, but i have no idea how to do this. How do you get a picture to appear on your personal page? i've been wondering about that for a while but i've been unable to do it. it would help me out a lot if you could tell me how to do. i know, i'm an idiot. I am operating on old people technology. anyway, HELP ME!

thanks again,

Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Aw. That wasn't bad. I like it. I think it was pretty original, and it was really depressing or anything. Made me think of a little girl for some reason.

Anyways. I read your profile and you seem like such a cool person. Mainly cause we have the love for anime and manga in common. I also read one of your reviews for something and you said that you were reading Angel Sanctuary!

That's one of my favorite manga's in the whole world. I have all the english ones. Since I can't read Japanese for my life just yet. But that's 'just yet'! I WILL ONE DAY! When I'm old enough to go to school there and learn. Okay I'll stop babbling now.
Tzotel431 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
cute, i liked it the lead up to a big thing and then the big thing was not so big, cute
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
I like it. Maybe you should think about writing poetry more often, you might like it.
accessingchameleon chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
hm...reading it at first could be very trivial or atleast, but reading it a few times will actually result to seducing yourself more on reading it. very witty.
Next Exit chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
i don't care about the spacing! i love it!
PunkWithCommonSense chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Now I want to read your story! Very good poem by the way! And don't worry,I can't rhyme either!
Banana Head chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Anyone who writes poems is a poet, no matter how good or bad the poem may be. One could argue that writing this poem has made you a poet. I like it. It's good. Especially if it's your first poem. The only question I have is...why is it in humor?
esotericblood chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
It's cute, and I like the structure of the poem