Reviews for Dinkie Bird
Noah Pace chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I know, I know, I'm kind of copping out on you by reviewing this little poem instead of one of your big long stories, but I am typing this from school so I don't have much time. This was a really unique poem you have written. I will never be able to look at a dinky bird the same way again. Don't worry, I'll get to reviewing your long stories soon when I get the chance.
Inarra Lake chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Cool. Nice line spacing. I'm all about the line spacing. *smile*
Kyante chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I always thought dinkie birds were fun and looked pretty, but from your poem it's like they're a shortened picture of our lives...makes you think. I like it!
CerriC chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I'm a little confused... lol.

Maybe it's the disjointed format... or the lack of punctuation... or maybe I'm just too tired to be reading this... but I don't think I really "got it". o.O
Lilith Corbett chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
That is an amazingly unique piece. I've never seen anyone write on that topic so well, much less at all. I will never look at one of those birds the same way, for it will now have such a deeper meaning. Terrific work!
E.B. Keane-Farrell chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
That was pretty good for one who does not persue poetry. To make it easier to understand what you want to convey exactly - meaning the tone and such - you might want to add punctuation. It works fine without it, though!
Shadowhound chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
i honestly never thought life could be compared to a dinky bird, but you do an excellent job here. unfortunetly i don't have said bird in front of me, heck, i haven't seen one in years...you must be an agent of Wal*Mart, because i feel the urge to go buy one of those little dinky birds...should be fun.

Shadowhound
Rovandin chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
1st of all, nice picture. How did you do that? Second of all, nifty metaphor.
E1pnvn chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Not a poet, huh? Don't worry, I'm not much of one either. But then again, who is? ... Except for poets... (cough) Anyway, this was quite the interesting thought. From this day forth, I will never look at Dinkie Birds the same way again.

E1pnvn
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Interesting. Made me think of a lost person. Kind of like an empty feeling. Very nice.

Oh. And I just wanted to stay if you do even so dare to read my stuff - The only 'okay' thing in my eyes on my account is "Behind Kaiti Yotsu". As a one-shot I'm pretty proud of "A Writer's End". But most likely I'd recommend a story of mine called "Realm of Rain" - It's on a different penname called Caim.

But that's of you want to read something. If you do then Caim is the account to go to. I'm going to definitely try to read some of your stories. Just a bit tired at the moment.
accessingchameleon chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
i like the wway you use certain metaphors in building images, dont get me wrong but i really like the poem though it has its little inconcistency on the main idea. , no one's a poet that is my belief, lol...but definitely you're good in writing some.
Queen of dawn chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
and you say you ain't a poet, hum? no need to be so modest, lol. this is good!