Reviews for Rise of the Dawn
kellybean.19mh chapter 29 . 3/27
Wow, I just binge-read this so quickly. Now I'm sad there's no more... Great characters! I hope that you will return to this work and we will learn the rest of their stories...
Unluckynogoodshadow chapter 29 . 3/23
Awesome chapter! Been reading this story since day 1 lol can't wait for more! Please please please update soon!
Animea chapter 28 . 11/2/2016
I just realised I only put my last trail of thoughts on the previous comment. Sorry about that. I absolutely love your story. I like the characters, the plot, the constant change of focus on the relation between the characters. I like to see secondary plots also, otherwise it would become too focused on just the mains. It is a great story. That is why my mind kinda forgot the line of though and showed only the very ardent need for the next chapters in the first comment. Hope you'll find time to finish the story. It is really an amazing story and you have all my gratitude for sharing it with us. Hope it will also be published is worth it
Animea chapter 29 . 11/2/2016
Please, please finish the story! We cannot wait for another ten years :( This is a great story, please don't leave it unfinished like this. I hope you'll find your time and inspiration for the next chapters. Thank you
Guest chapter 29 . 10/7/2016
I am so glad to see that you are back! I have re-read this story over and over for years... hoping that one day you would come back to it. Thank you!
Guest chapter 29 . 9/20/2016
I love this story! I just know riga's got some goft to make him the pheonix i just know it! I want kaezik to get better too! I feel so sad for him, for them both... But ikeda and shanza are so sweet together, they are truly a force to be reckoned with, its so cool!
frangipani chapter 29 . 9/15/2016
You know, upon rereading this chapter, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for Dezra to not be open with Shanza about Riga. I get that you want to draw out the mystery, but the situation is pretty dire, and unless Dezra is keeping an oath, which she could just say as soon as Shanza asks, then your way of drawing this out seems like bad script writing. Like instead of 'i couldn't,' say 'I'm under oath' or something. The way it is now really detracts from her character, because remember Shanza thinks she's honorable, so he would totally understand.

On another note, I really liked how we were brought through Ikeda's emotions, that was masterfully done.
shirri chapter 29 . 8/4/2016
Omg! Omg! 2 new chapters! I am immensely grateful to you!
Jenimi chapter 28 . 6/30/2016
h.t.t.p. .c.o.m./

You are not alone, I too have read explicit content on this site I just remember it being classified as MA... I could be loosing my mind as well though. Its a shame that you have to alter your story. No worries though, I read the naughty chapter *wink*wink*
Adrasteia Yu chapter 29 . 6/28/2016
Thank you for the chapter! It made my day. I share the same feelings with Ikeda. Please don't torture your characters too much :D
I'm gonna wait patiently for the next chapter.
Cheers~~
Jenimi chapter 29 . 6/27/2016
I am so excited! wow, 10years...10years, haven't touched my own work in like forever, maybe you'll be my inspiration to go back to it.
I definitely second SnugBugs opinion, being a Dawn kind of sucks. And frankly poor Shanza seems to be getting the worst of it. But oh wow, please keep updating, I'm not trying to be a pest or too demanding but ahhhhh I wanna know this War ARC you keep mentioning in the footnotes. I apologize that I can't be of more help to the story; looking out for grammar and continuity, but frankly I'm going to be useless because I just keep getting too wrapped up in the story. My bias is far out weighing my ability to be useful. And hell I'm not that great at editing anyway. But wow, this story is a constant ride; I want more love, more action, more comedy, more CHAPTERS. Oh right I mentioned something about not being a pest. Well I will sit here some what patiently waiting for your next chapter which will be out soon, no scratch that, it will be out when you're ready. I can wait, I will wait _
CanaryChirp chapter 29 . 6/26/2016
I'm so excited that you're excited about the upcoming story arc. Personally, I'm thrilled to be getting more Riga-centric scenes, even though I love Ikeda and Shanza. I do wonder if we're going to see any more of Shumba and Ryunne, though.
midnightsscream chapter 28 . 6/26/2016
I'll give a more indepth review once I've re-read everything, but YOU'RE BACK! I loved this story and now that you're updating again I'm looking forward to falling in love with it all over again
Jenimi chapter 28 . 6/26/2016
EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee! Oh gods I'm so excited, * claps maddeningly then sprints out into the backyard streaking in celebration* I can't tell you why aside from the fact that I am just overjoyed that you have decided to return to your story. I'm just so over the moon. It has been so long for me, ... 10 years actually ... O.o When I got the notification that you had published chapter 28 I had no idea what the story was about, honestly couldn't remember from the title and from the description. So I went back and started rereading it and it was like instant "oh my God, I know exactly what the story is about, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh." I spent the better part of the past three days literally any spare minute I had rereading the previous chapters and it was so totally worth it. I can't get over the fact that as I was reading chapter 28 and it was literally raining outside, it was so perfect. I can't tell you quite what it is but something about the story and the characters has stuck with me ever since I started reading this. I just hope that you are willing to continue the story especially to its eventual conclusion that I know is gonna come, despite how much I don't want it to but honestly I just hope you finish it and frankly I hope that someone will take a chance on you and publish this book. I really think other people would really enjoy it. Well I saved chapter 29 for tonight so hopefully I'll have another review for you tomorrow or rather more praises to sing.
chibikodo chapter 29 . 6/26/2016
Ok now that it's settled, can someone clue the rest of us in on what the heck they want to use Riga for? I am still in the process of rereading everything. Kaezik, wake up! Riga is in a while buncha trouble he isn't able to get himself out of.

Thanks for the update :)