Reviews for Death
Tobermaury chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Alas. Death is not Gracefullmy favorite line

sometimes death can be sloppy, I'll admit. But you might want to be praying that she dosn't take that harshly and come after you. O.O ah! (hides lellida from deaths view)
Kicking Poe chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Love it. Interesting perspective and very insightful. Expresses all aspects of Death in a brilliantly creative way. Wonderful!
nogginfullofsongs chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
great images. I especially like the third stanza and the last one. BTW, thanks for reviewing Destiny of the Aurora Stone!-Yogi
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Nicely written. Thanks for all the reviews. _
monkey chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Last verse sounds farmiliar... *cough*becca*cough* hm... may not be a good sign.
I do like this one.
philoslove chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Lovely personification. Ah yes, it's great to see as Death not being very graceful. Brilliant descriptions and a creative poem. You're such a talented poet!
Infection chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
the personification in this poem is so vivid and the vocab captures the right mood, good job.
Needa S chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Death comes up on us like a thief in the night, I should know it took my mom dad and my older brother. Well written piece. Wonderfully done!
Needa S
miss-peake chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
oh my word- this is brilliant. I love the personification you have used and i often feel as though death is a person too because it seems strange that something that has such a big effect and takes life doesn't have a life itself. BTW thanks for my review _
ladymaverick chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
I love the second verse. It's nice to see Death personified as a woman...and not a grey skeleton, with a black hood and a shiny sceptre lol. Anyways, I do like your writing style.
Keep it up mate.
SumiFritzN chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
It's probably not supposed to be funny, but after reading "Excuses" and crying my eyes out for a few minutes, this one just seemed funny to me. It's good, don't get me wrong, but before I finished reading the last three lines of the poem, the last verse was funny. Good job again! What did you intend it to be like? I'm just curious. This was good.
Seraphim of the Dark Moon chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Hm...A different way to look at death but as far as the poem's structure...not so bad. It turned out well. If you feel that it did not turn out right then give a teqnique that you used in it another try for something a little different. It's great to experiment with styles and structure. You have talent. Blessings, keep writing. ;-)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
I dont get the last stanza.. it confused me a lot i love the personification though!
scapegrace chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Hehe. I like it, even if you don't. I think it's funny.