Reviews for Papillon Mordant
The Fourth Fate chapter 2 . 5/30/2005
So sad. So sad.
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
Depressing and all to real. Written beautifully
Bloodflower chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
a story of a whore that leaves out the smut. They're rare in any case; and here you've got a beautiful, terrible, extrodinarily well-written story going. I really like this.
Lines To Time chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
'Tis Addicted2Ewan on . Um. Why isn't this part over in the MR category? And why is it a big block of text over there and nicely separated over here? You're depriving us!
In other news, I really hate you because you write too well and it isn't fair.
Official Rambler chapter 2 . 2/2/2004
N-nyu... wow. Words fail me. You have an incredible, truly unique style that paints a vivid picture, even though the colors may be only shades of brown.
chiz
'Ficial Rambler
Spade Dawson chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
This is the first time I've ever cried reading a story. I have never read anything on fictionpress so woundrous.
Jessica Rose chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
If poetry is the loom with imagery for thread, than you certainly sat down at your loom and finished not with a poem, but what is perhaps the best story I have read on Fiction Press. Your characters are believeable, the facets in your story making this gem look like a Tiffany. J'adore, mademoiselle. . .c'est parfait.
lux perpetua chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
you have a wonderful talent for writing, and clearly a good grasp of french! You are to be congratulated.
I'm glad you're continuing your tale - I'm looking forward to reading more.
I don't know if you've read it, but The Crimson Petal and The White is very similiar to your tale, but,alas, without your delicate writer's art. (a trifle more crass, but those English for you. . . ) You might like to take a look at it - though I find your Celeste infinitely more sympathetic than Sugar.
La-Vita-e-Bella chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
This story is amazing. The imagery is so gritty, and realistic. You can practically touch and smell everything. Wonderful job, please continue. I'm adding this to my favourites.
Nemesis25 chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
This piece can paint such a clear portrait of your main character, it is almost wild. I loved it.
Spade Dawson chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Genius. It is vivid and enlightening on the subject matter without being overtly disgusting and perverse. Great writing.