Reviews for Confessions of a Nine Day Queen
sweetladyjane2012 chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Very nice! I love Lady Jane Grey and wish that there was more about her on here...
huimei chapter 1 . 6/3/2010

welcome to our website is :
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
BookwormGleek chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I completely agree with you on the "faded" view. Jane was an amazing girl and she deserves more recognition.

Now to your excellent story. A well-written tribute to the queen. Added to my Tudor Tales community.
Crazygirl101aol.com chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
hi don't know much about it if there are readable online editions please post them here thanks
lizzeril chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
Wow! What a nice story! You know World History is like my favorite subject, but I don't even remember Jane. How sad. Anyway, reading your story has been really great. I surely learned a lot about History, and I enjoyed and loved the way you write. I hope you write more of this. I mean, a novel-type. I'd love to read more details about the story of Jane Grey. )
Nimh chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I like Lady Jane, too! :)

I'll read your story.
JustYourAverageCrazyGirl chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
wow, this was so good! I feel really bad, though. I haven't even heard of her!
Trini chapter 6 . 12/30/2006
Oh a Jane grey story. Its saddening how this is the only Jane Grey story I've found. The only book that I've read which is about Jane is 'The nine days queen'..although I can't remember who wrote it...

I fnd it sad that she died at such a young age, even though it really wasn't her fault. Also I was wondering if Guilford really said those things to her (around chp 5 I think)

This story was nicely written and has a formal feel to it. Good job on it.
splittingImage chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
There actually is a Novel, "Nine Days A Queen" by Ann Rinaldi,

which is completely about the short life & reign of Jane Grey.

i'd say taht it's a pretty good book, seeing as i read it in a day, and yea, i felt bad for her too.

and i hated Mary after that.

:D

awesome story.
donlee chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
A wonderfully written piece.I enjoyed it greatly.

Don
the sacred night chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
perhaps it's not exciting as it could be, but you're right that it's a different style and sometimes calm works. it's morbid, which i like to read and write about, though it's even sadder to think these things really happened, and continue to happen. i think the spelling differences are kinda interesting, too, and it was a nice touch to include that excerpt.
goodgirl101 chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Hey, agree Jane was an amazing person. And she does get overlooked. But it was a very cool time. I loved it. Good job
the sacred night chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
i like this a lot, and as you said, it's very original. i like that death is such an ever present theme in the beginning... i just like thinking about death... anywho, i like your mood.
aims80 chapter 6 . 4/20/2005
Yay for having finished. It's a good feeling isn't it? Well I liked this story as a whole and I'd like to leave constructive critisicsm but I don't honestly have any. I'll just say well done or congratulations.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »