Reviews for Randa's Story
00900 chapter 2 . 5/24/2004
Hey, m'dear, it's been almost two months since you last updated. You need to update. I'm losing the story here. A lot of times, when an author does not update in a long time, the readers lose track of the storyline, the feel they have developed for the characters. So please, for the sake of the story, update.
I hope everything is alright with you.
00900 chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Ahem! *black sheep clears throat importantly* I, the undersigned, have formally decided that YOU NEED TO UPDATE! Please update soon, I really want to read the next chapter! Please?
00900 chapter 10 . 4/6/2004
Who is the goddess that Ari refers to? Any particular one, or just an exclamation? That would be rather cool if you had your own set of dieties, but that gets kind of confusing, after a while. Geez, Jenny is a bit nosy isn't she? Might get her into trouble later on. *winkwink* Just kidding. I really like how the Farmers have that country slang, while the nobles still speak very properly. It adds a lot of realism to the story. Great job!
00900 chapter 9 . 3/25/2004
Memory wipes *shuder*- that sounds pretty scary. Has he been doing it very often? I hope not, because then he could do anything he wanted and no one would know, if he didn't want them to. How much do Ari's parents make in a year? Not much I'm guessing, so maybe Randa could give them some more money? ;)
Is there some cure for that whole memory thing? Too bad if there isn't. Man, now you've got me all excited for the next chapter! Update soon, por favor.
00900 chapter 8 . 3/25/2004
OOh, good hook! I like the question at the end!
and, *sigh* why do you doubt yourself so?
Of course I am still following your story. IT IS A GOOD STORY. Please, please, please, don't give up! Update, if only for me! *sobs melodramatically*
Yay! Two chapters in one update! heeheehee!
00900 chapter 7 . 2/20/2004
I don't think this part was boring- it let us see what they thoght of their families and their situations in life. I think the emotions would be true to life, and the longing for either more privacy or more family.
Great Chapter, thanks for updating so quickly!
00900 chapter 6 . 2/19/2004
Hm... do I smell a little romance? :P
I am following the story- it's on my favorites list so I don't lose track of it!
Keep up the great work!
I know how you feel about the lack of reviews- but at least you keep the story going. That is the point of fictionpress. To let authors post their works.
Let me tell you something- the Lord of the Rings book series wasn't even popular until a movie producer finally figured out what the rest of us had known for ages- that it was great stuff!
And even if your story doesn't get made into a movie- don't lose heart! I know it is great stuff, Sutori knows it is great stuff, and Mingjun knows it is great stuff.
He he, just a little encouraging note to let you know I will be anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
00900 chapter 5 . 2/19/2004
Hey, I think the chapter's great!
Sorry for not reveiwing sooner, I got busy with school (urgh).
Don't give up!
I'm gonna go review the next chapter now!
PS
I've got a big family too, so I know how Ari feels! (7 of us altogether)
Sutori chapter 5 . 2/15/2004
Very good! There's finally a story I can really get into. Can't wait to see more, but take your time! :) You paint a very vivid picture without going into purple prose. Good job!
00900 chapter 4 . 2/14/2004
Hehehe
God way to get rid of an airhead. Read a book. Considering I do that all the time, it might explain the considerable lack of airheads around me... considering that girls generally aren't attracted to me... considering the fact that I AM one, it's a very good thing that girls aren't attracted to me. Anyways, I like this chapter, but next time update sooner! ;P
Mingjun chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Hi! Have you ever read books by Merdedes Lackey? I think you have the talent and voice and imagination to write like her. ) I don't have much time to read but I've added you to my fave authors list. Do write more. The begining is really interesting, I wonder what the dream meant...
00900 chapter 3 . 2/2/2004
You don't have any reveiws on this yet? I am very surprised, because this is a very good beginning to a long story. You have successfully introduced the main characters, linked them together more than once, and developed a pretty good character for Randa. Also, I like the nightmare, that was very strange, just like a nightmare. Please update!