Reviews for A Vampire's Kiss
rightasrain chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Such a sad ending, but necessary I think. Thanks!
Masquerade hide your face chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
I loved this story. you should totaly write more to his. It as promis with the man possibly being from the 18th century.
emerald chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Wow, that was intense and very well-written. I enjoyed reading it:). And heh, I donèt want to be her:P, normal life is enough, thank you.
young and the reckless chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
oh, both of this short stories were very intruiging. and i am very, very interested to see what will happen with this connection between Malachi and Evangaline. i am definitely for you continuing this.

y&r
Regin chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
atollo chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Wow. I'm sure you get this a lot, but the description in your writing is fabulous. I also loved the contrast between the characters. This story is entirely captivating...uh, I think you can tell I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.
Summer chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
For Some reason I know ive already read this before, but that was a long time ago, Im sure it wasnt last month...:/

I know ive read it, have you posted it anywhere else? maybe...
Sillyscrat chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
I think I'd like this better if it wasn't a continuation of the first chapter. The first chapter just ended so perfectly that this just kind of ruined the effect that generated. If it was a different story, chapter 2 would be really cool. I like the way you described her... change. Just make it into a different story and all will be good! :)
Erisah Mae chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
The imagery in this is nothing short of incredible- chilling to the highest degree, and yet you have written this in such a way that the connection between Evangeline and the reader is so well-established, that what happens to Evangeline is possible to imagine happening to oneself.

Your descriptions are rich, but not flowery, and I love that in a story.

Very nice.

Erisah
misssweetsweet chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
This was an interesting story. I enjoyed reading it.
I Guess I'm Dreaming Again chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I liked it it twas awesome! Makes me a little sad though. Whateva i think it was awesome and you have kick ass writing ability
Somebody chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I think I'll pretend she'll wake up. I liked it. I don't know why I dislike the idea of her not waking up.
Genato chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
im once again compelled to write a review. and once again, you kicked ass..
flojo22811 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
hehe, i just reread this!
toxic-noodle725 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
wow. u write beautifully. i loved the plot and the characters of this story. u should write a sequel or done!
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »