Reviews for Claustrophobic
Wing Chant chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Wowness, you did a wonderful job on this poem. I adore the descriptions of claustrophobia. ) It was a nice change, aside from me reading all of the depressing, 'everyone hates me' type of poems. So, I gotta hand it to you, its very original. Yay! Cookies for you! *hands them out ot you. :)*

loserz ;)
Not Just a Little Girl chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
O i definately like this and i can relate to the feelings in it too... feeling claustrophobic really sucks lol.
Fav lines...
"you hear them nearer, nearer creep
whispered voices near you mock
that you will never pierce the lock"
brilliantly written -you're fab!
fighting my sanity chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Beautifully written, as everything I've read by you! Claustrophobia I've never actually read about (in a poem or anything), but I have to say it's very... say... interesting? to read P
cool.
Lord Oren chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
HA HA HA I found you. oh ya very good.
*hands her some cheese*
your guilty pleasure chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
it scares me how well I know that feeling... lol
-ally-
Aged Parent Peggotty Barkis chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
This is a very original poem. I am sick of reading poem about love and break ups and this is such a good change.
Very well written with good diction. I could actually visualise myself as this claustrophobic person, especially with the lock metaphor.
Excellent. I will put you on my favorite authors list and will read more later.
From Kate
PS. My name is 1/2 from David Copperfield and 1/2 from Great Expectations. Do you like Dickens?
PPS. My vocab is not really that gargantuan. I just use the words I know and learn as a way of trying to remember them.
Magentian chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I usually go for more in-depth reviews, but I can only think of one word for you this time, and that is 'creepy, creepy, creepy, creepy, creepy' multiplied however many times your little heart sees fit to imagine. I can't wait to see how you incorporate this into Under Meteors, but the drama promised is a good thing... eh, that's all. Tres bien, au revoir!
RustPoisonedBlade chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Very good! i like it. Very dark a creepy. I like this part the best:
you hear them nearer, nearer creep
whispered voices near you mock
that you will never pierce the lock
which holds your treasure locked away
to keep you from the light of day
I'm kinda claustrophobic too,so i can relate.
Eckrice chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Omg. If you've ever been clausterphobic then you would know that every bit of this poem is true. It's a horrible feeling. The worst.
This was written really well. I like the diction.
May your onions stay sweet,
-Eckrice
weepingsilver chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
hm... *strokes chin* very intesting, and good.
*evil grin* I'm back
DMK chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Coolness!
DedAccount chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
I'm frightened. its a pleasently chilling poem