Reviews for Rose
eyes-of-fire chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Very beautiful, especially for rambling. Loved the repitiion of the colour red, and how it created an image. Great lines aswell, like, "You remind me of Sex on the Beach spiked with arsenic, and sand in all the wrong places." that was great. I will be checking out some more of your stuff.
Leclair chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Very strong piece.
Mystical notes chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Raw and Creepy. so powerful. I really liked "We were both empty, rusty hypodermic needles – you injected all your poison into me, and at the same time you drained me."
Great stuff. This is a pretty darn good piece of "rambling"!
Wow.
Melatonin chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Raw. Bold. I like it.
Play.Dead chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
That was pure beauty. Wonderful piece. Your writing flourishes like a flower.
Asmodeus Sanity chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
i like ur descriptions and symbolism. i love how the last line comploetes the piece. it may be rambling, but its a damn good bit of rambling. i was attracted to it by the summary. i thought it was creepy, because the song had come on from my playlist just as i read the desc. well, anyway, ile shut up now. good job. bye.
vanderhall chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
ooh, intense. "You remind me of Sex on the Beach spiked with arsenic." Brilliant. I loved this.
S.H.Elives chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
this is such an awesome piece. ur rambling,stream of conciousness type of writing is so descriptive. you can really feel the pain, the angst of what happened to this person.
Kitty Nadj chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
That was the greatest page of rambling I have ever come across. Great quote from Jack Off Jill, that's what basically drew my attention (and also considering it was the description, yes).
Wonderful. The repetitive red thing is very clever and amusing.
by-the-light-of-the-moon chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
hm, interesting. Good use of the repetitive reference to the colour red.