Reviews for Caedra's Silence
PunkLycan chapter 5 . 6/15/2004
Caedra is strong. If she has the stomach and the willpower to inflict pain on herself like that then she can do anything. As for me. Well unfortuneatly I may show no weakness and I may not cry but I wouldn't be able to cut myself like that unless something extremely bad happened. Most of the time though. I would run away. I have done it before. I am very close to doing that. My family is being a bunch of jackasses. Oh and unlike Caedra I swear. A lot. But never when my parents are around. well only once but that was when I was really pissed at my dad. Okay well I am going to stop typing now before I get to "involved". Email me if you ever want to talk. Or you could read my story and review it.
PunkLycan chapter 4 . 6/15/2004
This is beginning to sound more and more like my life. I am probably starting to bore you with saying that. as a matter of fact I am starting to bore myself. So I am just gonna keep reading and do us both a favor.
PunkLycan chapter 3 . 6/15/2004
Explosives are very cool. But fire is way better. *grins* Can't you tell I'm a pyro? I can relate to Caedra in a way. I have the same lifestyle. Everyone either ignores me or tells me to shut up. I am a loner. And I am a procrastinator. I have been in many situations where I didn't have any money for food or didn't have any food. so I would swipe a thing or two from someone. But only the rich people.
PunkLycan chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
I see now why Caedra was wearing that sock on her arm. She cut herself. Very good story. If this is based on your life. Damn. And I thought my life was bad.
PunkLycan chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Wow. this story is dark. Most stories written either come from one's imagination, one's feelings, or it is based on the general style of one's life. So in this case, which one applies to you?
Ham chapter 5 . 2/20/2004
hehe *waves* I love this, it's so... real. Probably because I know people who are just like Caedra, or could be just like her. So...there's more ne? _
~luv Ham
IvyTwine chapter 5 . 2/18/2004
WOW!
IvyTwine chapter 4 . 2/18/2004
ShE IS A MEAN girl to say that!
IvyTwine chapter 3 . 2/18/2004
I like her. She seems nice.
IvyTwine chapter 2 . 2/18/2004
What is under the sock. Hurry upand review. I read quick He he eh
The Iviest
IvyTwine chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Good, Sad so far but also funny
Ravynne chapter 5 . 2/9/2004
::smiles:: My favorite chapter
maggie chapter 5 . 2/8/2004
lia, you are an amazing writer.
i wuv you and your story!
peace
MOD
Erotic Antibiotic chapter 5 . 2/8/2004
Good chapter, update soon.
-Shattered
Ravynne chapter 4 . 2/5/2004
another good chapter, although a little short