Reviews for Spread Your Wings
Eirien chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Beautiful, very melancholy in a way and yet there is a soft, fragile, vulnerable hope in this, especially in the last stanza. I cannot trust myself either, let alone any other person, I think the only one who is completely to be trusted and won't ever turn away is God ... but then again I cannot even manage to trust him either ... anyway, I really love the reflective, sad, subdued and yet tentatively hopeful tone of this poem.
vintage fade chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Very good point. The last stanza is very powerful. I can't say why I like this... Maybe it's because it's the hope that I cling to... Maybe one day my 'fragile wings will spread and one day' I'll 'be able to fly.'
Very powerful piece, a great flow. I love it.
much love
vintage fade
Dystorque chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Gorgeous, and how true. This poem is wonderful.
E. Hisifithith chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Wow. This is really beautiful! I love the rhyme. It's so smooth and natural. And wow, if this poem was a river, there would be smooth sailing for anyship on it. NO RAPIDS OR CHOPPY WATERS HERE! Really, I think you are a wonderful poet (though, I've only read this piece so I don't know if I cam say that or not). But if all of your peices are this beautful, then I'm probably right about you being a fantastic poet! keep up the wonderful work!
E. Hisifithith