Reviews for The Institute
deadflowers chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Sounds good to me.
TweTwe chapter 9 . 3/23/2004
Yes, Viper is in the next story. He plays almost as big a part in that as Kitten/Anna did in this one. Now, all you people who read this review will learn something the other poeple don't: The Escapee plot is basically Ben and Viper tracking down Anna.
TheWolfEmperor chapter 9 . 3/23/2004
I think this is a very nicely contained story. You tied up most of the loose ends and you finally revealed Kitten's name.
Will Viper have a bigger part in your sequel?
TheWolfEmperor chapter 7 . 3/23/2004
I like how this "report" somewhat foreshadows the upcomming chapters of the story. I'll make one last review when I've read the whole thing.
TheWolfEmperor chapter 6 . 3/23/2004
Dark with a slightly personal feel. I think this chapter was well worth the wait.
Melisende DuMaurier chapter 9 . 3/22/2004
*sniffs* I can't believe it's all over! Plus great job in tricking us. I must say it did work! I'm really looking forward to the sequel now! Anyway *pats TweTwe on the back* Job well done! The writing in parts was absolutely beautiful! Happy birthday for when you turn 15!
Au revoir,
Melisende DuMaurier
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 9 . 3/21/2004
Wha! She's not dead yet! You tricked us all... stupid word play. *grumble* Nice ending anyway. I'll be looking for the sequal.
Beckie chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
Haha, see, I'm lazy but I got through the first two chapters. I shall continue soon, me promises. Vewy intewesting...
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 8 . 3/8/2004
*dances* Yay, dead vampire. Yay. hmm, what could that one last chapter possibly be? Maybe that guy gets turned into a vampire... hmm.. This was by far my favourite chapter, not just because the vampires dies, but it was well writen with enough description that I could picture it in my head with ease. Nice...
Happy Hunting,
Melisende DuMaurier chapter 8 . 3/8/2004
Oh my gods!Why did you kill her? She was nice...in an..evil sort of way. No! Anyway, now I've gotten that out of my system, well done on the 2 chapters in 2 days thing! I liked them both very much! :)
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 7 . 3/7/2004
Uh oh, lower security. Bad. Bad idea.
Interesting facts about her life.
Melisende DuMaurier chapter 6 . 2/28/2004
Ok. I liked that. I can't say I'm not worried bout chapter 8 though. Keep writing!
D.M. Jackson chapter 6 . 2/27/2004
Thats was great a little intense I liked it. Well I hope you continue soon...Fate
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 6 . 2/27/2004
Ah, so that's Kitten's deal. She's a weird character, I almost feel bad for Ben. But the poor puppy... Waah. That was not nice. Hmm, so what's this about chapter 8. Is something really interesting going to happen? I can't wait...
D.M. Jackson chapter 5 . 2/18/2004
that was... different lol to say the least a little twisted but hey this is a vamp story lol and vamps are twisted at least i think so won't really know till I meet one huh..and who knows if that will ever happen..hmm.. makes you think... update soon please...Fate
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »