Reviews for Tested in Fire: New Humanity
Harry chapter 24 . 3/12/2012
Well, I think that anohter old traidition is going to come back: BRING BACK THE LAWYERS! With Tv back, lawsuits are going to fly!
Harry chapter 22 . 12/22/2010
Well, its good to see that Jack can make a mistake at one timne or another.
Just a Crazy Man chapter 22 . 11/30/2010
Nice.
Harry chapter 21 . 3/19/2010
Lots of Games within Games going on here. Sooner or later, they are going to blow up in someones face. And I do NOT want to be around when that happens!
a99515 chapter 21 . 3/19/2010
wow wee Action is king in this chapter, well written, reads smothe as a well tuned car. I like your story.
Harry chapter 20 . 12/2/2007
Sounds like Jack's reputation is enough to make her an ally of the mayor, at least for the time being.
shadowcub chapter 19 . 6/5/2007
Time to show Heather a little love.
Harry chapter 19 . 3/26/2007
Sounds to me like Jack is playing the game correctly! Keep the opposition off balanced, and maybe have two sides destroy each other while at it.
Harry chapter 18 . 11/6/2006
Well, now we know that the Sisterhood does have some powerful allies. Powerful enough to make some people reconsider their attacks. Now, the big surprise was finding out that Motoko and Davidson were father and daughter! This was a curve that no one expected!
FoolishHamster chapter 3 . 11/6/2006
not bad, haven't read all of it yet but it's good

written many stories but not many are punlished yet

checkem out
Harry chapter 17 . 7/28/2006
Sounds like we have the beginnings of a war going on! Question is, who is going to win, and who is going to take the blame for starting it.
antlan87 chapter 16 . 6/29/2006
It is good to see another chapter up. keep up the good work.
Harry chapter 16 . 6/29/2006
I, for one, am glad that Jack has friends that care about her. In times like this, friends are about all you can count on.
Harry chapter 15 . 2/21/2006
Well, Jack found herself and her allies some sactuary. But they are not out of the woods yet!
Harry chapter 14 . 1/10/2006
Glad to see you updated again! I smell a turf war breaking out, and Jack caught in the middle. Its time to find allies, and put this thing to sleep before it destroys everything!
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »