Reviews for Falling
Arsenic.Dreams chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
It was a good attempt at your first poem. It was a bit angsty but nothing too bad. I enjoyed it.
mattrc chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
nice poem. it's not all whiney like a lot of depression poems. when you're depressed though, it does feel like you're all alone. this doesn't sound all whiney and full of complaints, which as i've said in other reviews i've posted, is something i appreciate in writing.
embracethedark chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
This is good! Especially for a first attempt. It flowed nicely, no obvious spelling errors (thank you!) and it just overall worked out well. Keep writing!
And thanks for the review!
nine iron chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Hey I think writitng poems is hard, it is the hardest thing I do (excpt for golf, thats impossible). Well written, nicely laid out and good wording.
Keep writing and good luck
Nine Iron
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
This is really interesting...you really captured the feelings behind it. Awesome work! :o)
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
o_O Finally something new! Oh well was definately worth the wait this is tres cool dude :) Like the finger gripping things, that works well! Also the lulls brain ... line is very good as well, well more than that, favourite line in piece :P This would be great as a 100th attempt at poetry but as your first its even better _ Well done!