Reviews for Still There
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Wow, scary and yet very good all the same. Please keep up the good work in your writing, this was very good.
L. S. Lynn chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
So dark! so dreary! I love it! You have the confusion, the blame, the perfect mind set. It's as if you lived it but thank goodness, as you clearly stated, you haven't.
CitizenofBalance chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Well-thought out and requires multiple readings. I like it because it could go either way, if this person had an extremely close one that died, keeping this person to rely on his/her destructive relationship, and winds up blaming the death on this loved one, only creating more problems. The other way this poem could go is maybe something horrible and traumatic happened to this person, leaving them with a shattered psyche, and perhaps the spouse did it to him/her, but makes this lonely, violated to stay in the violent relationship. Thought-provoking. Maybe you could work this story into a short work of fiction.
-C of D
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
I love the format
Dark Child chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
*cries* I love your writing! You're so talented! And this describes what I felt so much. You're a prodigy. One request: more song lyrics! I love 'One Hundred Clicks Later'