Reviews for I'm Not
Delete Name chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I've had this problem before.
Anyways, I love the little zigzaggy image you made with the words. . Kind of reminds me of a twisted cheeto, and I really enjoyed this poem.
8/10
greenbanana chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
that was very cool... nothing else to say, used up all my compliments on your other poems, unless you want me to start repeating myself.
Adriana DiVolpe chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Very nice. I like the layout, and the repetition drives the point home. If you're looking for advice, take it from a lesbian: just tell her that you're sorry, but you're not gay. Right after that explain that you respect the fact that she *is* gay, and that you're cool with that (I think you are, that's the conclusion I came to from the poem, anyway), but that's just not who you are. Oh yes, another important tip: if she's not out yet, DON'T spread it around that she flirted with you. This would cause much hell for her, obviously.
Good luck ;)
Sagey chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I like the format too. It really did work for this piece.
Everything has been said over and over and I don't want to bore.
It's a perspective not many think about but it's important and I'm glad the poem is being so well received.
Keep writing
Guin chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
The layout works really well, nice to see someone using an imanginative format! Good poem.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
hm interesting.. i love the format and its sad... good luck if its a realy situation... i love it
thosewhomustbecarried chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Very good poem. Courageous, too, to post it - very controversial. It's also great to see that the reviewers aren't angry, and do understand.
"She's articulate." I like that in a description. Keep it up! Cheers.
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Although I am gay, I can understand this entirely. I understand that some people just aren't gay, no matter how accepting they are- after all, I'm just not straight no matter how much I accept heterosexuality. It's always hard to reject someone you care so deeply about because even though they mean the world to you, you just don't want anything physical with them.
juliecranford-youlovemedontyou chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
cool.
I have a story called I'm not. "I'm not gay, I'm not bi, I'm in love, but I can't help myself." It might say "I'm not straight" in there too. I can't remember.
Sexuality is liquid.
A-Moon-On-My-Wings chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Wow I love reading contravercial poems/stories! So you can imagine my delight when I read this. I'd say don't be afraid to write more contravercy in the future, but I don't think you'll have any trouble with that ;) very good. byebyez
Kymmie chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
wow, thats a real awkard situation! I think you should just tell her bluntly that hey, your not gay. But the poem was nice though,I loved your formatt
Dark Child chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
...wow *is speechless* This is wonderful. A true masterpiece.