Reviews for Meaning of Life
slabaya1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Анна
Laura Barton chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
A nicely written piece that flows in a calming manner. Thought provoking as well. I'd like to be able to say more about this, however I am unable to come up with anything else to say.
Shai South-Wind chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
You are a very good writer and it's a wonderful peice. -Morgan
santas-evil-minion chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
aw so cute i like it alot bu bye
LucifersDarkChild chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
aw! sweet! and i made an appearance! w00t! go sissy! i can't believe it! wow! i can't think of anything else to say...very nice!
maz/the other little sissy, heath
Skittles1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
that was beautiful. my god...it was so great. you're very talented and I give my best wishes to you and cat. you both are very inspiring and strong people
Chavi West-Wind chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
I think I'm going to cry now... I seriously had tears in my eyes...At first, I wasn't sure what to expect, but then... I figured it out... I love you so much! It made me so happy to read this, and I'm glad you care about me that much... It is true, if you had given up on me, where would I be now? Where would I end up in the future? You are my big sissy, the one who saved me from going nuts and has offered me some of the greatest gifts I coul ever hope for: hope, love, trust, joy, happiness... Someday, someday... I wait for the someday you will rescue me... I love you. Thank you so much for writing this...
Super Sheba chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
That was so beautiful. It had so much meaning and depth, and I can see that you understand the concept of love far better than a lot of people. Some people think it is kisses and candles and romantic walks on the beach, but it's not. Love is just as you said, and it remains pure and beautiful that way. You are so perceptive of the true meaning of life and such. I think someday, you are going to be a wonderful teacher and you are already wonderful at comforting others and "bringing them back to life" or so to speak. I also think it is very sweet of you to write this for Cat. I am glad you're there to catch her when she falls. I truly believe that you have given her life changing support and comfort, and that is a quality of qualities in a friend. It is really nice to see the relationship between you and Cat, and I'm glad I know you're there to listen when I'm hurting like yesterday. Keep up the good work with such deep work, I think that was an amazing story.
Winter Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
i love that! that was SO beautiful. that was just too beautiful.